Chapter 11: Sleepover Day 3

Vanessa's POV

It's actually a legit time this morning. 11:35 am. So I just sit up and get in the chair

"Hey." Camila says seeing me wake up

"Hey." I say barely audible.

"Was that a word or a squeak.?" Dinah asks

"Well hey to you too." I say with a laugh. Lauren hands me some food, pancakes and bacon.

"Wait.!" Camila says taking it.

"Hey.!" I say as everyone else laughs

"Okay it's edible. Here ya go." Camila says.

"What was the point of that.?" Dinah asks while I'm eating.

"I was smelling it because one time she put orange juice on my pancakes and syrup in my cup." Camila says.

"How.?" I ask with a laugh as I finish eating.

"That was quick. And I thought Mani ate like a pig." Lauren says as Normani tries to tackle her.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I love you.!" Lauren says running away. We hear a scream and we see Normani come back with Lauren on her shoulder. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow oww.! You heavy handed bitch." Lauren says as Normani puts her down.

"Heavy handed.? That's Dinah." Normani says with a laugh.

"I am not.!" Dinah says with a laugh. "Squeeze my hand as hard as you can." She says and I squeeze her hand. "Ow.! My hand is numb now. She's heavy handed not me." Dinah says with a laugh

"No I'm not." I say with a laugh.

"Okay not as bad as someone else I know." She says referring to Normani and walking away. There's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it.!" Lauren says opening the door. "Hey bad timing everyone's fine everything's good come back never Kay bye.!" She says closing the door just as Dinah comes in.

"Who was that.?" She asks.

"Somebody came to the wrong house they were looking for the one across the street." Lauren says and then she whispers and tells her who it really was.

"Oh..." Dinah says finally. "Good way to play it off." She says slightly whispering.

"Who was that.?" Normani asks and we all look at each other like "oh shit we're screwed."

"Somebody came to the wrong house." Ally says covering us.

"Oh." Normani says walking back in the kitchen out of earshot.

"Ally that was lifesaving, I love you midget." Lauren says picking her up and hugging her.

"I uh love you too. Now put me down.!" Ally says.

"Okay okay geez." Lauren says putting her down.

"Yeah that was lifesaving because I had no idea what in the hell to say." Camila says with a laugh.

"Me either honestly." I say bluntly.

"How much longer are we gonna be able to cover this up.? She finds out every other damn thing there is to lie about.!" Dinah whisper yells.

"Right.! And that guy is really c-" Lauren says as Normani walks by us and goes upstairs. "Cool as a handyman." She says changing her sentence.

"You meant cute we know Lauren. And I caught a slight glimpse of him when Camila opened the door. I see why you didn't tell us." Dinah says with a solemn smirk.