Chapter 10: Sleepover Day 2

Vanessa suddenly wakes up, and looks at her phone's clock. It's 4:33 am. She sees someone groan, covering their face. She looks down, and Normani's looking at her.

Normani chuckles. "Looks like you can't sleep either."

"Yeah, I normally can go right back to sleep, but I can't."

Normani gushes some. "Aww." She then realizes it's time to actually apologize. "While we're both awake, I wanted to say sorry."

"Really.? I thought you were mad at me."

"I was actually jealous of you and Dinah at first, because you'd never talk to the others. Just me." Normani moves Vanessa's hair out of her face, before continuing. "And I realized what I did later on, but I didn't know how to say it. So I just pretended I was mad. Which I shouldn't have done. That's what I wanted to apologize for."

"But it's somewhat me too because-"

Normani cuts her off by kissing her softly. "None of it is you at all, okay princess.? I love you, and I'm sorry."

Vanessa sighs, before snuggling into Normani. "It's okay."

Normani hears her soft snores, and kisses her cheek. "Goodnight babygirl."

"Wake up sleepy heads.!" Ally says really loudly as Lauren Camila and Dinah groan.

"But it's Saturday." They all say.

"Let's go out for breakfast." Camila suggests a few minutes later after everyone has woken up.

Lauren wakes up last. "What time is it.?"

"11:15." Normani says.

"If we're going out to eat, let's go before I go to sleep. Again." Lauren says as we all get up and get ready. Camila bends down and picks Vanessa up.

"Why.?"

"I'm surprised I could to tell you the truth." Camila says

"Whoa Camila." Dinah says walking in the room. She just laughs.

"It wasn't hard." She says.

"I figured but you oh my god." Dinah says.

"Wha-Damn." Normani says stopping the middle of her sentence.

"I see we've got a strong person here." Ally says looking up to Camila.

"Uh Camila, are you gonna drop her.?" Dinah asks, referring to Vanessa.

"No." Camila says.

Vanessa interjects. "What they all say." They all laugh."Just kidding."

Vanessa's POV

"Ready to go.?" Dinah asks and we all nod.

"Camila, you're seriously carrying her outside.?" Normani says as she turns around but turns back around when she realizes what she just asked.

"Yeah." Camila says with a laugh. We all laugh at how she just shook off Normani's jealousy. We get in the car and someone starts following us.

"Somebody's following us." Dinah says looking through her rearview mirror.

"Take this exit and turn after you go under the bridge." Lauren says as Dinah turns real fast.

"Damn.!" We all say surprised at how fast she was going.

"Slow down." Normani says

"Huh.? Oh." Dinah says taking her foot off the gas for a second. "Oops." She says and we all laugh.
"How fast were you actually going.?" Lauren asks.