Prologue

Vanessa Hernandez is 14 years old. And...her living environment is not the best. Her dad gets drunk almost everyday, comes home, and rapes her. To relieve the pain of raping his own daughter, he goes out to drink again, where he doesn't come home for days or weeks at a time. When he does come home, he is always drunk and does it again. When he comes down from his drunken high, his wife, Vanessa's Mom, tells him that he raped her. He has too good of a heart to believe that he raped his own daughter. So he goes to his brother, David, who is a major influence on his decision. David's girlfriend of 6 months is Normani. Normani Kordei of Fifth Harmony. Fifth Harmony consists of Camila Cabello, Ally Brooke (who happens to be her cousin), Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane, and Lauren Jauregui. They have crossed paths with her many times, but Vanessa remembers none of this, because she's been hit and beat so badly. The last time they cross paths with her, will they take a risk and go through it all with her, or will they run away from it.?

READ TO FIND OUT MORE.

A/N Hey guys. So I really hope you all like this new version. Because the last one was so confusing, and it had kind of no connection to the sequel. Enjoy reading.!

-C