Chapter 2 The bully x The scholar tyrant (2)

Soon, Erzo found the original owner's house in a suburban area. This house is the only inheritance of the original owner's parents. When the original owner's parents died, he had to live with his uncle near at his school but Erzo decided to live alone because he was not familiar with the original owner's uncle and for his future plan.

"Niannian, would his uncle suspected who were inside the body of the original owner if it changes its behavior?" I asked.

❲Don't worry, host! Anything about supernatural fiction is not inline within the context of the story so, it is impossible!❳ The cutie voice system explained like waiting for the host to praise her.

"Oh." Erzo didn't perceived what the system hinted along the tone and locked the door and look around the house.

The cute little system made a sullen face.

The house full of dust, and it's big enough for three people living here but there's only few furniture in the house.

Because of the injury and the sticky smelly of the uniform, Erzo felt disgusted and immediately look for the bathroom. The good thing is, there's still have a running water in the house. Erzo immediately washed the whole body and sigh of being refreshed!
Erzo found the wardrobe according to the original owner's memories.

Erzo cleaned the old room of the original owner's and lie on the bed. Erzo felt the tiredness of the whole body and soon, fell asleep.

In the morning, Erzo woke up late and his lips turned into a straight line in frustration. Because this is not his original body, he hates being late! But in a while, he remembered that he had transmigrated. He calmed down and adjusted his crooked expression.

He walked out the room and twitched his mouth, the house is still a little messy. The problem arrives but he needs to go out to school. The target mission is in the same school with him, he subconsciously look at his left wrist and realized that he is just a poor boy and any thing like watch or his previous things were gone. He smiled into a straight line and could only go out of the house.

Finally arrived in the original owner's uncle's home, thanks to the original owner's maintaining a good fitness and likes to fight the strong so Erzo didn't sweat too much. In front of the uncle's house, Erzo is about to knock on the door when suddenly the door opened.

The uncle that have a worried look on his face turned into happily expression and scrutinized the whole body of Erzo. Erzo felt weird but soon look at the uncle in front of him.

"I was worried about you! Where did you go? Are you injured?" The uncle look over the whole body of Erzo and finding if he was injured.

Erzo frowned and thought of the original owner, the original owner's uncle who was called 'Atong' is so good to the original owner that he died in finding justice of the original owner. He clicked his tongue and smile slightly at his uncle, now the currently uncle of his body.

"I want to live in my parent's house from now on, uncle." Even though the parent's house is far from the school, it can be advantage for him to exercise. He wants to physically fit and early exercise were his habit.

Uncle Atong have a surprised looks on his face and immediately asked, "Do you feel uncomfortable with me? I'm your uncle and i want to know everything about you and where did you went because you're the only one left to me by your parents!" Erzo felt uncomfortable. He looked away and give an 'um' answered.

Uncle Atong stared at him and thinks solemnly, "Go, go! You have a classes, yes?" Erzo lightly nodded his head the uncle Atong let him in.

"Have a breakfast and go to school." Because of hunger, Erzo strode in the table and starts eating.