Chapter 9 The bully x The scholar tyrant (9)

Meanwhile, at the vacant room. Erzo took a peek behind the wall when he heard some whispers in the room. He moves softly to avoid being discover.

"Put it under his desk quickly!" A boy said hurriedly. The other guy put something under someone's desk. The two guys seems so nervous and doing dubious things that Erzo became suspicious about the two.

Erzo's eyes turned darker. 'Heh,' These two guys is really going to die later! Now, that he have seen it all. Erzo smirked. He will sure that the one who ordered this will be disappointed.

When Erzo saw the two of them was about to face his direction, Erzo hid quickly to the next vacant room. Because it was break time hours now, the hallways and rooms were deserted. The possibility of getting caught is low so, Erzo was quite amused about this. The one who did this is really cruel. But now that he is here, their chances are doom to failure.

The two guys quickly stepped out of the room, looking left to right nervously before leaving the scene.

       After a moment ago, when Erzo didn't hear any footstep. He went out of the room and entered another room.

If he is not mistaken, this is the classroom of the villain and based on his memories, the area they are standing on was the seat of the villain.

Because the plot advanced, the cheating accusations was about to happen and it will be the turning point of the villain becoming a paranoid person. In the plot the female lead no. 2 came up with framing set-up plan and eventually became a destruction, the villain was severely punished thus, write a report a hundred times for cheating and was expelled from the school.

The whole process was so clean and believable that many students were bad-mouthing and bullying the villain as a results, the villain slowly turning dark and became a desperate idiot to attack the people around the male protagonist but unfortunately, the ending is not sweet. His personality became distorted and more gloomy. Also the series of petty past grudges and hatred intertwined in the process while the villain is growing into an adult.

Erzo checked the thing under the desk, he saw a bag. It was the same design and color of villain's bag and he will never forgot that. Erzo was so angry.

He sighed and calmly looking for the codigo inside the bag. There are test papers inside, he took it out and staring at the sheets he was holding. Erzo felt so cold and clenched his grip on the test papers.

He feels the things in his hand was so disgusted, if this things would come out. The justice will never bring to light and forever, the villain will feel the whole world is isolated from him. Erzo made a decision and quickly returned the things to where it is before. He make sure that all of the codigo were out of the bag.

After that, he left the room.

       "Is it true?" Miss Roxy asked in a low tone. They are walking upstair, together with the principal, counselor, Mr. Sy and the girl name 'Caitlyn'.

Caitlyn smiled without saying anything but inside her heart, she was grinning so evilly. She had prepared all of the traps and only the missing piece is the people who will enter the invisible traps.

       On the other hand, Miss Roxy sweating anxiously. Whether to trust one of her students and hoping to not get into trouble because after she caused a verbal attacks and suspecting a student, she will be questioned but she don't want that to happen so she made a decision to hope and gain confidence in front of her superiors. And also about that man being rude and disrespect her status as a teacher.

The moment they arrived at the classroom, the principal asked to find the kid they said were cheating.

Caitlyn expected this and called her lackeys. She ordered them to find Theo Sy. "Yes." The three guys went to find the boy.