Chapter 4 The bully x The scholar tyrat (4)

During this class hours, Erzo planning to start a business but not enough capital. Because the original owner squandered all the money, his parents left to him. Then he have to rely on his only uncle to live himself even the uncle only give him 1,500 a month plus 500 when the uncle's pay day but the original owner is not satisfied so the original owner began to extorting money from anyone who will he bullied and if they resisted, the original owner would give them colors after school classes. Erzo felt the original owner is quite domineering and selfish. And now, he is in the body of original owner. He really want to scold the original owner and beat him until he learned to write an essay. Erzo calmed down and looked at the front.

The teacher is still discussing and remembered the original owner's phone is only a keypad but the original owner also a materialistic person so he asked his uncle to buy him a laptop but his uncle has not enough money to buy him that so the original owner left the house and encountered those thugs who want to beat him but accidentally killed him. Erzo sighed in disappointment, he will apologize to his uncle if he come back.

So he thinks that part-time job would do.

       After the afternoon class, Erzo left the classroom and the people in the classroom starts to chattering, because of Erzo's momentum, they couldn't breath like they have the oppression in their head and their teacher were looking at weirdly.

"*sighs* Fuck! What are does aura around him!" The boy in in front of Erzo's seat exclaimed.

"Why is so different?!"

"So cold!"

"Ah! He became so handsome!!"

"Have you seen it in the forum?!" 

"Yes! Ah! Those angle are so well captured!"

The students clamoured around and with bewildered expression.

       Erzo who is not well aware of his classmates' disorder, have been waiting for the villain at the entrance of the school when he saw the male protagonist, he was walking next to the heroine, technically, the first female in male protagonist's harem. Erzo did not know if the male protagonist were married in the novel because after the successful life of the male protagonist, he just enjoyed the life with his harem and the system wouldn't tell him, in modern days.. this can't be happened, right? Because the male protagonist did not belong to that kind of tradition, to built a harem? Erzo was bewildered.

❲Host! Niannian detected something but it so dull and cannot know where is that thing! But it might be lead to the bug!❳ Suddenly, the system cute little voice sounded into his head.

"Really?" But he can't see anything. The two protagonist gradually disappeared into his eyes and a shadow blocked his sight.

Erzo frowned. He slowly moved his face and the villain came to his view. Erzo looks surprised but soon it died down. It's unexpected! He didn't think the villain would show up. He just want to test him if he would come but it became true.

Erzo greeted him. "You came."

"U-um." Theo didn't think so. During his classes, he hesitated if he would wait him at the entrance or not but when he saw him, he got nervous and planned to retreat but when he saw him staring at his rival in class, Mike, his eyes darkened and he can't take it anymore and boldly walked to him.

"So, senior, we can continue our chat from our previous talk." Erzo grinned and eyed at him. Theo thought, Erzo just teased him agai! He was embarrassed and the tip of his ears were hot. He lowered his head.

Erzo chuckles when he saw his ears got reddened. He stretched his arms and give his keypad phone to him. Theo looked up and looks confused. "Your number. I will call you when i don't know the lesson."