Chapter 11 The bully x The scholar tyrant (11)

The flash drive was put in the USB port, the video on the screen was still stopped that Erzo was so curious. Is this the other evidence during exam? He asked the system but the system did not answered and only a mechanical loading sounded. Erzo panicked internally. This is so sudden and the first time NianNian did this. However he still call the system but nothing came up.

Is this a bug?

He wanted to communicate with it but it still failed so Erzo had to forget it.

So back to the present, the monitor in charged click the mp4 file at the file folder. There several video files and Erzo had a difficulty to collect these.

The video played when clicked, the footage was playing, that time was when everyone left for lunch to the next scene, the two people in school uniform appeared in the hallway footage then they entered the first classroom. They walked towards Theo's desk table which everyone who knew it, they are talking then suddenly one of the them took out some folders and put inside the bag and that's the end of the footage.

Caitlyn's expression collapsed, the faces of the two can easily and clearly recognized. These two idiots?! People would easily know that both of them are connected to her?! How could that loser retrieved the footage when the camera at the hallway and room are destroyed?

Caitlyn was screaming and blaming them internally. She was angry and like a vicious ghost cursing them secretly. Her expression is wrong and dark. Mike on the other side, was lamenting and his eyes diluted. It's not like what he is expecting and the videos really shows the whole evidence. He must knew that the girl he was hoping to overthrow his rival but all of a sudden, the brighter side was quickly dissipated and his time to shine seems so far away. He clenched his fist into a ball and stared at the one at fault. Didn't he said that he will not put himself on his sight and disturb him? But what about now? Is he f*cking with me?!

"What if the video is fake?! We don't even know if he just edited the video and actually lied about us." Caitlyn exclaimed that everyone glanced at her. Erzo frowned and smirked unconsciously.

At the evidence in front of them, the Dean was confused at first then he asked the monitor in charge if the video footage is fake or real.

"Are you so close with someone like him? Heh! Two people with the same kind clinging to each other like a dirty trash!" Caitlyn muttered scornfully.

"Do you even know what kind of person he is?! Such a sin and a sinner."

Erzo was confused but soon, he stared at her condescendingly. He is not the original owner so he is not sure what would he act when asking about himself but he is not easy to surrender.

"I knew what kind of people I'm interacting but you, you should care more about yourself." Suddenly, his aura turned cold and dark. Caitlyn choked and can only bit her lower lip while looking at him angrily.

Theo reacted and felt different. Did he already know? But... But...he cannot believe this!?

"You're a gay right?" After a moment of silence, with low magnetic voice sounded. Erzo glanced at the man, he narrowed his peach blossom eyes.

"What do you think?" Erzo turned his self to him and his stern eyes were terrifying. He's not the original owner so he should not. People only thinks of the original owner as a gay man but in true sense, he and the original were not. The original owner is only grateful and too friendly for this scum. His role is quite injustice.

Mike secretly scoffed. This bastard now learns to turned against him. Even involving with him, Erzo should do what he wants. "Hahahaha! Is that why you are now leeching over him because you are the same kind and he's my rival." Mike thought that this Erzo still likes him and couldn't forget about him so he still risk himself just to get involved with him so, even that Erzo said a word to him a few days ago. He knew he still can't let go of him. Look, Erzo staring at him and made his rival gay!