Chapter 8 The bully x The scholar tyrant (8)

During the lunch break, Theo went to teacher's faculty. His classmates were guilty on their hearts but because of Caitlyn's oppression, they did not dare to express it. They are afraid that her family would cause their family business to bankrupt. Who didn't know the famous young miss of the Rodriguez, with her hot-temper and noble appearance, they did not dare to show dissatisfaction. So, they will bowed their head and rubbed their face on her for favor.

"Caitlyn, it's not good to treat people bad." Mike said to her like persuading her, so that his good image and favorability on her heart will increase exponentially. His sweet words and persuasion are admirable that Caitlyn nodded her head and agreed with him but her attitude toward Sy's will continue as a rival.
Only good people like Mike will be her future husband. He is excellent, smart, kind and handsome man, all of it are inline with her aesthetic and others said that, his future will be promising.

"But when i took a peek on his mobile phone. I saw something." Mike said nonchalant but his intention is different.

To have your long time rival disappear and ruin his achievements. You have to stumble him and make it as a stepping stone, let people black him and then, with this, he will make a way and standing out among fellow man.

He was ambitious and cunning when he wants something he have to get it no matter what. But he should hide it and let everyone think of him as a bright and diligent young man. So he made a plans for everything and with his approach, there are many girls who are willing to give him everything without asking in return. Then, his future is boundless!

"What did you see? Mike, you know, our families are enemies. But, if you really want to let him go, then so be it." Caitlyn said but there are some reluctant in her voice.

"That's right." He said without showing his emotions. But his true intentions cannot disappear.

       On the other side, at the teacher's faculty, the teacher scolding Theo but Theo just stiffly bowed his head and thinking of his phone has been confiscated by the teacher. His mind is not normal, what if the teacher will open his phone and accidentally see the content he was reading awhile ago! He will die screaming!

What should he do now?

Call his elders?

No, that's not good and he doesn't want them to see his embarrassment.

"Mr. Sy, call your parents and we'll talk about your behavior during this examination." The teacher said.

Still, Theo were immerse in his thoughts and didn't listen to the teacher's talking. So, when the teacher saw him not listening to her, She was annoyed and scolded him again.

"Mr. Sy, if you can't bring your parents here, the school will give you a punishment." She said and fixed her slightly lowered glasses.

Theo was startled and his obsidian eyes looked at the teacher without saying anything but when the teacher looked at his eyes, she felt goosebumps and look away.

"Remember to bring your parents here, you can now go back to your class." She said hurriedly. Let him stay away from her, she knows that the teenager is excellent in any subjects and the heresy of his cheating is unknown but she still need to report it to his parents and the school principal.

Theo nodded perfunctorily, his expression were blank. Then he left the faculty.

       Time passed, Erzo finished his test papers and ready to leave the classroom but someone block him. Erzo frowned and glanced at him.

"Someone wants to give you this." The boy gave the folded paper and before Erzo say anything the boy disappeared on the sight.

Erzo frowned and slowly unfolded the paper. His eyes darkened then clenched the piece of paper into cramped ball. He already avoided the male protagonist but his harem still pestering him.
Erzo left and went to find the villain.