Chapter 7 The bully x The scholar tyrant (7)

After Erzo washed the dishes, he went upstairs with the box.

He dismantled the box and arranged the set on the clean table near at the door. Because only the monitor is missing, he went outside his room and took the flat screen tv from the living room then came back to his room.

This tv seemed have ports for computer, Erzo felt relief and smirked. Then arranged the tv as a monitor and connect it to system unit. Plug in and let the computer light on.

After the awhile, he started on initializing the connection and downloading data, also organizing the parts...

The night is too long and Erzo didn't sleep until 2 am.

       The next morning, the school classes starts.

A black Audi car stopped at the parking lot of the school, then a young man get off the car.

"Second young master–"

"No need." The young man said and ignored the butler. His head was lowered while walking away from the car, the butler just sighed and spoke to the driver to leave.

This day is the monthly test and after the monthly test, was the second grading examination. It was only a day at the end of the month then after that is the whole week second grading examination. So, most of the students were spending their time in the library to review and because of the following tests, among the top grades of the class were exhausting their time on reading, and no tome to idle.

Because the library were so crowded. Theo just stay on the classroom and few students have no time to pay attention to him which Theo felt comfortable.

His seat was on the front row so he was nervous to take out his phone and read.

He looked at his left and right side and secretly took out the smart phone. During this time, any kinds of gadgets are prohibited but his deep curiosity attached to his brain and his mentally was focus on the articles.

He really should have read a review today but somewhere in his brain telling him to read it for future.. future what? But when he thought of that man, he became obsessive, he wants to know what should he do if they will get together and to further his knowledge on this area.

This arbitrary to his old self but when he thinks of this, like his eyes becomes red. Like a morbid person that fascinated unto something precious gems. And his blood becomes excited.

He giggles and not noticing that someone was walking towards him.

"Smart phones were prohibited while taking an exam."

Theo was startled and looking at him, nervous, his chest was beating loudly like someone who got caught because of doing something bad.

He immediately hid his phone and clenched his fist.

Did he saw it?

"Mike, why are you talking to him?" A girl with sweet voice said but her eyes flashed with contempt then looked at Mike.

"I just want our classmate to know the rules of the school. Please, classmate Sy hand over your phone to our teacher." Mike said with righteousness and dignity. His clean face and strong aura gives pleasant feeling like a halo.

But Theo felt disdain. He always hates this kind of look and his tone, like he is some kind of main character in some of movies but his image is fake!

"No." Theo weakly said.

Mike narrowed his eyes. Before Theo hid his phone, he caught a glimpse of his phone screen.

There are words that so unfamiliar to him but when he looked down and seeing the word 'homo', he got goosebumps and speak suddenly.