Chapter 6 The bully x The scholar tyrant (6)

After Erzo left, he soon found the villain. As usual, in the library. Erzo strode forward to the corner of the library where the villain was sitting.

Because it was lunch break, the people inside were not the same as usual numbers.

When Erzo was in front of Theo, he stared at his movements but Theo stopped his reading and looked up.

When their eyes met, Theo first to avoid the look and lowered his head. Theo still felt the beats of his heart, like it was always beating for him when he see him or thinking of him.

For the last two days, he's always come to his mind and making himself entangle but he's not a fool to think it's normal. It's weird, so at night, he searched about that. Shocked and nervous at the same time sad, all night, he was thinking about those mixed images and his mind were fireworks exploding!

So then, he was absent-minded in class and the black and blue under his eyes were visible. He didn't get enough sleep at night and still bugging those huge impact he saw on the internet. It was so shameful!

Feeling the world is so big!

Theo still keeping his mind farther away and unaware of the other party sat on his side and staring at what his reading. But he's not reading a book instead the book covering his smart phone and Erzo secretly peeking on it.

His brows furrowed and the ominous cold aura are rising around him. He saw what the villain is reading. There are some articles about gays and it was so damn embarrassing to mention.

What the villain think of him? Thinking the villain, reading this kind of things on the internet like 'What do you do if you are gay and like the boy but the boy is your friend?' something such as 'Can a gay influence someone to turn into a gay too?' ...

Holy Shit! What intrigued the villain to searched this?

But Erzo did not forget the rumors about the original owner being a gay and then, the villain knew and maybe he would avoid him or maybe he thinks that he could influence him and make him into a gay but Erzo inner heart was screaming angrily and want to smash all the things he saw around him.

He's not a gay for god's sake and he only like girls! He calmed down and a cold smile shaped on his lips but the invisible cold aura exuded from his body temperature did not go down.

Did the villain thinks he likes him? Approach him deliberately, so then he searched about that? Does he have an ulterior motives but of course he had but to save his life.

Why so broken?

"Niannian, Is there a possibility that the villain would alienate me?"

❲No, host! But the favorability of the villain towards the host is reaching a good will, hehe...❳ The loli voice system replied with a little bit mischievous.

"Your voice.. is a bit weird today?"

❲Is that so host? But this is my usual voice.. ahehehe...❳ Again with voice like nothing usual.

Erzo didn't pay attention to the system any longer and he glances back at the villain but surprisingly, the villain widened his eyes and quickly hide his smart phone with sloppy movements then anxiously looking around.

Silly, Theo was nervous. He did not know if he saw him reading this and thinking what would he think if he knows that he had some thoughts about him. When that happens, he will go crazy!

He don't know! He don't know!! Anything!

Like a broken record that repeatedly saying on his inner heart.