Chapter 5 The bully x The scholar tyrant (5)

After Erzo talked with the in-charge of the infirmary room, the school nurse said that Theo only need a rest and gave him an oitment for the bruise and wounds on his arms and body so it would heal in a few days. Even though the system told him that Theo is okay but when he saw his wounds, he'd become uncomfortable.

Erzo sat on the side chair of the infirmary bed and stared at the boy who are unconscious. He can now sees his fully appearance without a distraction or lowering his head, although the villain's face has a few scratch, his face is smooth and white without pores or blemishes like a pampered young master, his eyelashes were curly and long, and the tear mole under his left eye were so attractive even his eyes closed it can gives the feeling of pitifull sleeping beauty, his nose is high and his lips is like a flower petals, plump and red but small, his face is beautiful but not so feminine.

Erzo stopped staring when he subconsciously landed his eyesight on the young boy's snow-white neck. He furrowed his eyebrows with solemn thought. He feels weird so he looked away.

The boy on the bed, his long eyelashes trembled and slowly opening his eyes. Theo's eyesight slightly blurred and his beautiful phoenix eyes opened but there are some watery in his eyes because of sleeping, it looks so pitiful. Without the long bangs in front of his forehead, the gloomy and bookworm youth looks like an androgynous seductress. His beautiful phoenix eyes swept across the bed, Theo saw the young man looking at him.

Theo rubbed his eyes and their eyes met but in a seconds, Theo flustered and lowered his head quickly. He could heard his heartbeat beating wildly and feeling out of breath. Even just a glimpse of him, he could imagined his stern and dark eyes looking at him, making his legs so weak! He was embarrassed, thinking of that. Ah! Why so cold and handsome!

"Hey, senior?" Erzo didn't notice his unsual action and moved forward to the boy. "Are you okay now?"

Theo stiffen when he felt the man moving towards him, now he could felt the cold aura around him and the unique scented from him. He was dizzy and only want to smell his snow-minted scents coming from the man, making him calmer. He like it and like a person addicted to a drug medicine.

"I..." He weakly leaned towards him and unintentionally or intentionally rubbed his head against his chest. Theo feels relaxed and secretly sniffed his scent full of youth hormones. He doesn't know why he is feeling like this but this made him extremely comfortable, cold and mellow.

Erzo couldn't push him away and let him lean against him so he sat beside him. There are ambiguous air around them but Erzo don't know because there's nothing wrong about him comforting the villain and his thoughts is straight as steel, also because he's not a gay.

But the boy who were enjoying taking advantage of him, smiling and greedily smelling his scent. He's so happy and wanting to stretch his claws and fully hug the young man but afraid of him knowing his perverted thoughts.

He felt sad and the gloomy aura fluctuated. He knows that this feeling is not like a friendship between boys but he can't help himself so he pretended to be weak and let Erzo sees him as a harmless as domestic pet and successfully win him over.

Feeling the young boy trembling under his hold, Erzo rubbed his fluffy hair and he thought that the boy was scared because of what happened to him a while ago. He want to know what scared him but he don't want the boy to remember it again.

       After a few minutes passed, Theo let him go. "U-um... I h-have to attend my class." He said without looking at Erzo.

Erzo felt a sense of loss when Theo left his embrace but he did not know why. He fixed himelf and glanced at the boy. "Right. Do you feel well now?" He asked.