Book 2 Ch 4: Bhanti Island

"Korra is on Bhanti island?"  Zuko asked, to which Y/N nodded.

"I'm not sure how she got there, or why, but all I know is that she is in trouble, and we need to leave immediately."  Y/N said, to which Zuko hesitantly nodded.

"Very well.  I'll let you use my ship, it will get you to where you need to be quickly.  I assume that you will be bringing Alisa and your siblings."  Zuko said, to which Y/N's siblings smiled.

"Of course, I'm not leaving them out of my sight."  Y/N smiled, to which Zuko smiled.

And so, after some much needed preparation, the group set off to the island, it took them some time, but they managed to spot the island, and were heading in it's direction, much to the rest of the groups surprise.

"How did you know where the island was?"  Victor asked, to which Y/N shrugged.

"I honestly have no idea.  It was just a hunch I guess."  Y/N said, to which Victor nodded.

After a little bit more sailing, the group reached shore, where they were met by the Sages of the island.  They were confused as to there arrival, and even more confused of how they arrived.

"This island has been isolated from the rest of the world since the time before the first Avatar.  How did you stumble across it?"  One of the Sages asked.

"Well, I had something like a dream last night, and in the dream a voice told me to come to this island, as my friend Avatar Korra needed help.  As for how we got here, it was as if I had a compass that pointed directly to this place in my mind."  He said, already catching their attention by saying he knew about Avatar Korra's predicament.

"So, he called you here."  One of the Sages said.

"Who called me here?"  Y/N asked.

"That would be me."  A young adult man said from behind him.

"And who might you be?"  Y/N asked the man

"The names King.  Maurice King.  I'm pretty happy that you got my Telepathic message."  He said.

"Telepathy?  How do you use telepathy?  Are you another one of Stryker's experiments or something?  A mutant?"  Y/N asked the man, who smiled at the question.

"I was, but it's a little bit more complicated than that.  I am a descendant of the King who killed the dragon Zaydag.  Well, SUPPOSEDLY killed him.  Through years of experimentations, my ancestors managed to create an elixir from his very blood, giving me the powers of a Dragon, including the ability to Telepathically connect with fellow Dragons and Dragon people.  People like you."  He explained, surprising Y/N.

"That power had evolved over the thousands of years, and when you fused with Zaydag, it awakened that power in me, giving me great power, and I have to thank you for that.  Thanks to you, I was able to escape the torture that was Stryker's Ice Box.  After I gained my mutation, they could feel the liquid Vibranium running through my blood.  They began running experiments on me to try and see if they could make solid Vibranium from my blood.  It was the Vibranium that kept me alive."  He explained.