Book 2 Ch 6: Reunited And It Feels So Good

Speeding through the water, was Y/N, using water bending, along with his newly purified rage mode to hasten his speed.  It is not as strong as his true rage mode, but it's much easier to control, and easier to activate, like the Avatar State.  Tied to Y/N, were ropes that were attached to the boat, which is where his family were sitting, preparing for whatever Unalaq had planned.

"Brother!  When we get there, let me get a few hits in before you kill him!"  Victor shouted up to him, getting a thumbs up.

Y/N kept moving forward, until he saw something a little further up ahead.  It was a giant boat, that had very familiar faces on board.

"We're taking a pit stop!"  Y/N called down to them, aiming towards the boat.

On the boat, Korra was practicing her Air Bending strikes with Tenzin and Mako looking over, and Uncle Bumi was sitting next to Oogi playing the flute to pass the time. Bolin then walked up to Mako seemingly out of nowhere, wearing a blue coat and eating a slice of pie.

"What's up with the coat?  And that slice of pie?"  Mako asked his brother in a confused tone.

"It's Varrick's ship, you never know what you're going to find.  There's a whole level full of fun house mirrors.  Of course, there's also the Cat Gator deck."  Bolin said, showing the hole in his pants from where he was attacked.

"Man, I really miss that guy.  He really knew how to make a long trip interesting."  Bolin said with a sigh.

"So, have you told Korra yet that you guys broke up and then you started dating Asami while she was off getting attacked by dark spirits?"  Bolin asked his brother.

"You wanna keep it down?  I'm waiting for the right moment."  Mako said in a quieter tone.

"The right moment to do what?"  Y/N asked, jumping from the ocean onto the boat.

"Y/N!  You're awake!"  Korra shouted in excitement, running over to him to give him a hug.

"Y/N, I am so glad you're safe.  Korra told me that you were facing your past as well.  How have you been?"  Tenzin asked in a happy tone, walking over to him.

"I've been doing great.  So much has happened, both good things and bad things.  Thanks to those scrolls and Alisa, my Waterbending is going very smoothly.  I'm becoming more proficient in my Firebending as well.  And as for facing my past, any venom or darkness I had in me before is gone, and I now have regained all my memories, and I'm feeling stronger than ever!"  Y/N said in a happy tone.

"That's great."  Tenzin said with a smile, happy for the boy.

"And what about the bad things?"  Mako asked, walking over to him.

"Well, since I got my memories back, I found out who it was that turned me into a mutant.  Unalaq."  Y/N said in a darker tone, shocking the people on the ship.

"Unalaq is the leader of that thing!?  I thought I had my fair share of shocks in all my adventures, but this takes the entire cake shop."  Bumi said, jumping down from where he was sitting.

"And another thing.  They have a weapon that deactivates my healing factor.  I had to resort to undesirable types of bending to get me and Alisa out."  Y/N said, looking down in disappointment, which allowed Tenzin to understand what he meant.

"Bloodbending.  Y/N, you did nothing wrong.  You didn't use it out of rage or evil, you did it to protect yourself and Alisa.  We'll just keep this between us just in case."  Tenzin smiled, allowing Y/N to smile back.

"When you're done bro!  I can't hold on that much longer and we're floating away!"  Victor shouted, his claws slowly pulling out of the side of the ship.