WOW! ANOTHER ANNOUNCMENT! WHAT A SURPRISE!

HEY! HOW YOU DOING? GOOD? I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME!

So yeah, I have another little announcement to make, and in terms of uploads, this should hopefully be one of the last ones for another while.  I was re-reading this story to see where I left off at so that I could continue writing, but I came to a horrible re-realization.  I hate this season.  Season 2, which is where the story is currently at.  I hate it so much, that I rushed through Book 2, and caused the story to go the completely wrong direction of where I intended it.  Which is why I've decided that I am going to be re-writing Book 2.  It's going to be more of an original concept while referencing certain parts of canon Book 2, and will hopefully blend nicely into the canon story of Book 3.

I know that it's annoying, having waited months for an update only for me to turn around and say I'm rewriting the last 6 chapters, but this is for the best.  And for one of you, you know who you are, your original character will still be in the story.  This original concept will explore more of Y/N's past and will try to fill in some of the many plot holes of Book 1.  Also, I might explore potential character relationships, we'll see how to goes.  And of course, Y/N will be a little more nerfed compared to Book 1.  Exactly what was nerfed will be shown in Book 2's Character Info Chapter Rewrite.

EDIT: Also, if you want an original character in this story, you can PM me if you want.  Make sure not to make the OP, or at least prepare to have your OP character nerfed.

Name:
Age:
Mutation:
Bending:
Looks: (Insert Image)