Chapter 2

It has been 10 months since their breakup... The Drama in her life is still pain in her a**..! Her memories makes her sad every time. After spending time with herself, she realizes that she loved the wrong person from the start, a person who never really loved her truly and broke every little promises so easily. So she starts to move on. But still couldn't forget those memories..! She starts watching a lots of Chinese and Korean TV and web dramas to divert her mind. She loved these Dramas so much , that she wanted to fall in love again but with someone who will love her genuinely.

Until one... day she goes to celebrate her birthday in the mall to have fun in the gaming and play zone. Momo's friend who  is also like a brother to her 'Yu Bing' planned to take her there and also invited Wu Bai to make her feel  better on her birthday. Which was a stupid thought.

 Which was a stupid thought

         At the same day and time..! The President of Han Company 'Mr. Han Shangyan' was having a small meeting with a client in the same mall at Starbucks. Han Shangyan is a 24 year old, but a young businessman, handling his father's company at a such young age. He has a good personality, handsome face and a sexy smile. Who also loves to watch Cdramas an Kdramas. Which is the only thing he does in his free time. After his meeting at the Starbucks he decides to do some shopping in the mall. As he is wandering around, along with his bestfriend who is also his Assistant 'Shaomei', he came across Xiao Mo.

 As he is wandering around, along with his bestfriend who is also his Assistant 'Shaomei', he came across Xiao Mo

Meanwhile, Momo is in whole excited mood, playing around and eating cotton candy and acting crazy as she was happy... she was jumping and talking and running around all jolly...This caught Han Shangyan's attention. He keeps watching her silly behavior and her innocence, which made him grin. He felt some type of vibe towards her.. so he kept watching her and followed her..! Momo, Yu Bing and Wu Bai goes in the gaming zone which is called as "Timezone". Seeing her going there, Han Shangyan asks Shaomei to get him the gaming pass too.

Momo is having a lot of fun playing in the bumping cars, all screaming and laughing

Momo is having a lot of fun playing in the bumping cars, all screaming and laughing.. Han Shangyan is enjoying watching her clumsiness and being all cheerful, he couldn't stop grinning  as he is watching her. Momo continued playing others games like car racing, shooting games etc.

Do Like, Comment, Share  and Subscribe.!

사랑해요 여러분.