Chapter 9

Bei Weiwei says, "Yes she is strong.. But deep inside she is weak.. ", "As you said You came here just for her, I guess if you could really be the one, then its really a good thing. But if you don't have any plan to be with her or doing this just for your fun, then you better leave her alone please." says Weiwei in a cautionary tone. "I'll take her with me when she wakes up!"

Han Shangyan thinking of something and says, "Don't worry I'll take good care of her. I'll send her home, I promise! Just help me with something." 

Bei Weiwei asks, "What?"

He asks, "What does she likes to eat? The doctor said to mke sure she eats something when she wakes up." and notes it all down. Bei Weiwei  then says, "Okay! so I'll leave her in your care. Just remember your promise and take her home safely. And yes there's one thing I'll tell you, If you really like her or want to pursue her in future, be trustworthy. Make her have full trust on you and don't ever break that trust like others did. She can't take it anymore now its a request... or else I'll make sure that you won't be able to live peacefully."

Listening to that Han Shangyan says, "I promise I won't let her down. Well rest assured.. I already like her genuinely." with a sweet smile on his  face.

Seeing his sincere smile Weiwei smiles back and gets up saying, "So I'll get going now. If there's any problem, call me immediately.! Bye Bye!" Han Shangyan walks her to the door.

While closing the door Han Shangyan speaks to himself, "Indeed she is a loving person, that's why she has got an amazing friend, who cares for her so much." Then he remembers Bei Weiwei's words, "She needs an ANTIDOTE in her life, who will make her feel better and won't leave her." thinking about this Han Shangyan smiles softly. He then goes in the kitchen to cook something for Momo, So that when she wakes up she'll get some energy. After finishing up the cooking, He fills a glass of water and goes in the room and keeps the glass on the bedside table and whispers near her ear, "Wake up Sleepy head!" Momo finally wakes up.

 After finishing up the cooking, He fills a glass of water and goes in the room and keeps the glass on the bedside table and whispers near her ear, "Wake up Sleepy head!" Momo finally wakes up

As she opens her eyes, she looks at the ceiling and wonders, "How did the ceiling changed of our house?" then she looks around and sees Han Shangyan standing near her. She gets up in astonishment with wide eyes! Momo asks, "Who are you? and where am I ? and she quickly gets off the bed and tries to rush out. Han Shangyan tries to stop her and grabs her by her hand and makes her sit on the bed. He gets down on his knees and tries too calm her down., "Listen to me first, then you can decide if you want to stay or run away."

Momo takes few deep breaths to calm herself down. Han Shangyan asks, "First of all tell me, are you feeling alright?" 

"Yes I am okay now, just feeling little weak." answers Momo in a low voice.

Han Shangyan then explains everything, how he brought her at his place, what the doctor said and also said that Bei Weiwei was here. But he didn't tell Momo about the long conversation they had about her. Momo stops Han Shangyan and asks, "How do you know Bei Weiwei?"

"Well we are kinda friends..! you don't need to know the details. Well she came here to take you, but you were resting. So she asked me to take care of you and then drop you home." says Han Shangyan in a boastful tone.

"Weiwei was here? where is she now?" asks Momo.

Han Shangyan tells her, "She left, she said she had some work to do. Don't worry you can trust me. Even Bei Weiwei trusts me." and he assures her by patting on her shoulder.

Do Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe.

사랑해요 여러분들💜