Chapter 7

The doctor examines Momo and checks her blood pressure and temperature, then he gives her an injection and writes a prescription. Han Shangyan asks the doctor, "Is she okay?". 

"Yes she just fainted cause of sunstroke and because of empty stomach, her blood pressure dropped. I just gave her an injection to balance her sugar.. and I think she must be stressed about something.. let her sleep for a while." says the doctor while handing the prescription to Han Shangyan.

Han Shangyan *sighs* in relief and thanks the doctor. The doctor informs, "Make sure she eats something healthy and give her some juice or milk after waking up!" "And then let her take the medicine I prescribed., and yes take care of her, she seems too skinny." says the doctor and chuckles. Han Shangyan giggles and says, "Yes doctor. I'll take care of her." Han Shangyan walks the doctor till the door and then goes to check on Momo. He sits down on the floor next to her by the bed and keeps looking at her and talks to himself, "She is so fragile, still looks cute while sleeping.! And look at the luck, we met right on my first day here." and smiles looking at her.

Few minutes later, the doorbell rings, Han Shangyan goes to open the door. As soon as he opens the door and sees a girl he quickly asks, "Are you Bei Weiwei?" She replies with a yes and Han Shangyan asks her to come inside. Bei Weiwei asks, " Where is Momo?" 

Han Shangyan says, "She is inside in the bedroom, this way." and takes Bei Weiwei to the room. Bei Weiwei sees Momo is still  sleeping and asks, "Is she okay? why is she still unconscious?"

He says, "She is okay now, her blood pressure dropped, so the doctor gave her an injection to boost her sugar level. She will be fine, she's just sleeping because of exhaustion, so don't worry." Bei Weiwei sighs in relief. Han Shangyan says, "Let's go sit outside, let her sleep. I'll get you some water." They both heads out and goes to the living room. Bei Weiwei goes and sits on the sofa and looks around the room. Shangyan gets a glass of water for Bei Weiwei and a cup of tea. Bei Weiwei thanks him and gets straight to the point and asks, "How can you just bring her at your house? Do you know her? I've never heard about you!"

Han Shangyan sits opposite to her and says, "She doesn't know about me. We only met once, last month, She maybe, won't remember.!" he explains in detail how they met and what all happened, "And then I don't know what triggered in me? But it was the first time I felt these feelings and got curious about someone. I knew I felt something special for her and so I wanted to know about her more and wanted to befriend her. So I came here to live in this city, And I guess its the fate, as I just arrived today and all these happened and I met her again." he explains with a gentle smile on his face.

Bei Weiwei gives quizzical expression and says, "This seems strange!." Han Shangyan remembers something and asks Bei Weiwei, "Is something bothering her? The doctor said, she seemed stressed. Also that day she was so happy and cheerful at first, later she seemed sad and I saw her crying. So I wanted to know is there any problem?" 

Bei Weiwei sighs and says, "Yes her life is a mess right now.. I mean her love life. I don't know if I should tell you or not.?! But I feel like.., if you could be the one....!"

Do Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe.!

사랑해요 여러분.💜