Chapter 13

WeiWei asks Momo in a teasing voice, "So.. How well did he took care of you?" Momo  explains every thing in detail as how he took care of her and who is he exactly.

Bei Weiwei says, "I knew.. I mean I guessed he could be a rich guy, his place and his personality seemed to be high-five.! No doubt he is some President of a Company. If what he said is true, then search about him or his company on Google or LinkedIn."

Momo and Weiwei starts looking on the Internet and searches for Han company New York. When the page pops up, they both gets surprised and says, "Wow.! Jinjjande (It's True in Korean)." by looking at his picture on the company's website. Momo starts reading the information loudly, "Mr. Han Shangyan, Age 24. The young President of Han Company. Han Shangyan the son of Han Company's Chairman 'Han Yitian'...Became the Han Company's President in 2019 at the age of 23. Birth date : 26th March, 1997.

After reading about Han Shangyan's information. Momo gets stunned for a moment. Weiwei screams in a joyful tone, "MOMO.! The man who took care of you, is a young rich President of a huge company. Wow!"

Momo says, "Wh.. What the f*** ! He wasn't lying. I thought he was joking, and I even said , I would treat him for coffee! He must be drinking coffee from Starbucks. And I don't even earn to treat him Starbucks coffee. What should I do now? I already promised him."

Bei Weiwei being astounded asks, "What coffee treat? When? Tomorrow?"

"NO! Not tomorrow, He came up with the idea of coffee treat, I only agreed to it. I didn't tell him when I'll treat him for coffee! What should I do?" says Momo pouting her face. With a long pause, she suddenly says, "Yes!! I guess, I don't have to take him for the coffee treat!"

Weiwei asks, "How?"

Momo blissfully says, "Because, I don't have his contact number, neither he has mine. So no worries! No Contact, No Coffee Treat. Yay!"

"Momo, You are really smart huh! But Momo, He is a Huge company's president. He can find your contact number anyhow. Don't you think?" says Weiwei in a serious tone.

Momo says, "Maybe he can! But I guess he won't try to find my number. I mean why would he? I am no one to him" While saying this Momo thinks  about the moment when [Han Shangyan leaned close to her by saying, "You are not any random girl to me!"] She comes back to her senses and says, "Forget it! I'll hang up now. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Bye Bye, Love ya!" says Weiwei. Momo answers, "Okay, Bye bye, Love You too" and they end the call. Momo gets back to listening songs.

Next Day, as usual Momo binge watches kdrama in the afternoon laying on the sofa

Next Day, as usual Momo binge watches kdrama in the afternoon laying on the sofa. While watching, a text message pops up on her phone, she scrolls down to see if its a spam message or some other., She opens the text message and reads, { Hey! I am free tomorrow, for our coffee treat. I hope  you remember! ~HS }.

                                                                              * To Be Continued *

Do Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe.

사랑해요 여러분들💜