Chapter 11

She gets back to her senses and turns her face and keeps the empty glass on the table. Han Shangyan asks, "Are you okay?" Momo quickly answers, "Yes! yes, I am fine" and she asks him, "You said you broke up with your girlfriend, because she was using you for your status and money.! Why? I mean who are you, exactly?"

Han Shangyan *sighs* and laughs, "I thought you were gonna ask me about her.. Ahh but my fault, I didn't introduce myself to you properly !" says Han Shangyan. He sits back straight and clears his throat and continues, "I am Han Shangyan. I am 24years old. I am the president of Han Company. Its been 2 months I came to Mumbai, for carrying out the business plans here. Our headquarter is in Newyork. Well my dad is really proud of me for managing the company at such young age."

Momo looking amazed, shows a thumbs up and says, "Wow! that's great." Han Shangyan giggles and then gets up, picks up the plate and the glass and goes to the kitchen and starts washing the dishes. At the time the door bell rings. Momo says, "Wait I'll go and see." and goes to open the door. As she opens the door she sees Shaomei. Seeing Momo opening the door Shaomei gets confused and says, "Oh! I am sorry, I guess I am at the wrong address." 

Han Shangyan comes forward and says, "You are at the right address Shaomei" "Deureowa (come inside, in Korean) ". Momo looks befuddled after listening to what Han Shangyan said in Korean. Shaomei comes inside and hands a small bag to Han Shangyan and says, "Shangyan these are the medicines you asked me to bring."

 Han Shangyan takes the bag and says, "Thanks" and goes near Momo and gives her the bag of medicines and tells her, "These are the medicines, the doctor prescribed

 Han Shangyan takes the bag and says, "Thanks" and goes near Momo and gives her the bag of medicines and tells her, "These are the medicines, the doctor prescribed." Momo says, "Thanks.! How much did it cost?" and takes her wallet out. Han Shangyan says, "No need to pay. It's okay. It's just some medicines"

"I know you are very rich and you have lot of money to spend. Don't spend it on me. Also it's not just for the medicines, tell me how much was the doctor's fee too. I won't like it if you waste your money on me, as we don't know each other. So tell me how much do I have to pay?" ,asks Momo in a direct tone.

Han Shangyan laughs and says, "We actually didn't knew each other, until today. Also I took care of you and made you pancakes. Told you about myself and my Ex girlfriend. I guess that's enough you know about me. And if you want to pay, then I have a better idea. Why don't you treat me to lunch or dinner someday.?

Momo says with a dazed smile on her face, "Well I don't belong to a rich family, like you. I belong to a middle class family. And I don't even have a job yet. I save money which I get from my parents. So its better you take the money for the medicines."

Han Shangyan didn't thought Momo would be so stubborn, "Okay at least treat me for a coffee?" Han Shangyan insists in a pleasing tone.

Momo gives it some thought and says, "Okay done!" Han Shangyan expressed himself with a broad smile. Seeing Momo and Han Shangyan busy talking to each other, Shaomei feels awkward and he interrupts, "I'll get going. Boss call me if you need anything. Bye bye" and he leaves.

Momo looks at the time and says, "I should get going too. Its already 6pm. I have been out for a long time" Han Shangyan gets the car keys and says, "I'll come to drop you." Momo agrees and they both leaves.

Do Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe.!

사랑해요 여러분.💜