Chapter 10

Momo's face creases into a subtle smile. She then says, "If Bei Weiwei asked you to take care of me, then it's fine, I trust her more than anything."

Han Shangyan chortles and hands her the glass of water and says, "Here! have some water and wash your face, get freshen up and come outside. I have made something to eat." 

Momo gives a slight smile and says, "Um! Thankyou." Han Shangyan smiles back and goes outside the room, closing the door behind.

After getting freshen up, Momo comes out of the room and goes to the living room. She sees Han Shangyan sitting at the dinning table. He asks Momo to come over and have something. Momo gets close towards the table and sees pancakes, some cut fruits and a glass of chocolate milkshake served on the table. She gets taken aback and asks, "Wow! You made all this? Just for me?

Han Shangyan says, "Of course, you were the one who fainted because of empty stomach, not me! Sit down and Have it and Yes! finish everything"

Momo sits opposite to Han Shangyan and starts eating. Shangyan asks, "How's It?" Momo answers, "Its really Yummy!😋" while giving him a thumbs up sign👍. While eating Momo suddenly asks, "Umm.. Why are you taking care of me so much? We don't even know each other. You could have let me go home directly, instead of going through all this fuss and making all this for me!"

Han Shangyan grins and says, "Hmm.. Why am I taking care of you..? Yes I should have sent you home as soon as you woke up. But! your best friend Bei Weiwei threatened me to take proper care of you. So I promised her I will take good care of you.... So yes! this is the good care.!"  Momo shows a subtle smile while her mouth is stuffed with pancake she says, "Ohh" and continues to eat.

Shangyan sitting opposite to her continues to work on his laptop, while Momo is eating quietly. After few minutes of silence, Shangyan moves the Glass of chocolate milkshake towards her and gesture with his hand and tells her to drink it. Momo takes the glass and starts drinking. 

After taking first sip of the milkshake, Momo shows a beaming smile as she loves chocolate milkshake a lot

After taking first sip of the milkshake, Momo shows a beaming smile as she loves chocolate milkshake a lot. To break the silence Momo tries to joke and being flirty she asks, "What if your girlfriend finds out that you are taking care of some random girl.? She'll get mad."

Han Shangyan gets up and goes near Momo and sits on the chair next to her, facing towards her. Momo feeling awkward, tries to finish her milkshake. Han Shangyan asks, "Who said I have a girlfriend? raising his eyebrow. 

Momo holding the glass in her hand, hesitatingly says, "I mean you look quite handsome and seems to be a gentleman. So I thought it is obvious that you would have a pretty girlfriend."

Han Shangyan chuckles and says, "Firstly! Thanks for the compliment, that I look handsome. I hear that a lot." "Secondly! Unfortunately I don't have a girlfriend. I mean I had been in a relationship with a girl, one year back, but I broke up with her., because she was dating me only for my status and money and I never did actually love her. There are some reasons though." "And thirdly!" Han Shangyan lean towards Momo and continues, "You are not any random girl to me." and he lifts his hand towards her face and gently wipe off the milk over her lips with his thumb.

" and he lifts his hand towards her face and gently wipe off the milk over her lips with his thumb

Momo's stomach flutters, her heart beats fast at the moment. She gets confused as what to say? or how to react?. She keeps looking in his eyes..!😍

Do Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe.

사랑해요 여러분들💜