Chapter 8

Han Shangyan Asks, "Could be the one? What does that mean?" with a curious look on his face.

Bei Weiwei decides to tell Han Shangyan about Momo, "Let me tell you what exactly is going on in her life.!" Weiwei starts explaining, "Momo is really a loving and caring person I have in my life. She respects every relation, And she is my only best friend. Not only in good times but also in worst times she never leave me or any of her friends alone.... BUT she always fails in the matter of love. She already has been in 2 relationships before and it ended really badly. This time when she fell in love with this guy named Wu Bai, she was madly in love with him. She gave her 100% in this relationship, trying to keep him happy, spoiling him with surprises, taking care of him. She was really happy spending time with him., Until, after dating about for a year, she found out Wu Bai was cheating on her."

Suddenly Han Shangyan interrupts Weiwei, and asks, "This Wu Bai, I guess he is the one who was with Momo that day at the mall. The kinda tall and skinny guy.?"

Bei Weiwei answers nodding her head, "Yes.! It was him.." and she continues, "Wu Bai was dating his ex girlfriend 'Yiran' behind Momo's back. After finding about them, Momo and Wu Bai quarreled on that and stupid Momo decided to forgive him. But that cruel minded Yiran didn't let go that easily and created number of problems. And again after few months He did the same thing and was caught in the act, as he was being all lovey dovey with Yiran and lying saying he and Yiran are nothing but just friends. But Wu Bai again somehow tried to persuade her and continued the relationship. There were still problems and fights between them, as Wu Bai was still being suspicious and also because Yiran kept going on with her mind games and cunning plans. Finally, instead of Momo, Wu Bai said he wanted to breakup, by giving some illogical reasons. Momo wasn't okay with it and tried to persuade him and was ready to help him with his problems. But Wu Bai was firm with his decision and said he didn't want to be in any relationship anymore. Stupid Momo..! we tried to comfort her and told her to let go of such a shameless guy and move on. But our Momo still used to help him in everything happily, but he still used to let her down with the things going on with Yiran.

Listening to all this Han Shangyan gives a grave expression and says, "What a Jerk.! Why was Momo still trying to stick to this toxic relationship? "

Bei Weiwei gives a wistful smile and says, "That's how she is! she gives her all to fix any kind of relationships, even in friendship she just never gives up until she realizes there's no hope ahead. These days she is trying her best to move on. She thinks it was her fault, that she let them made her look like a fool. But moving on totally is not easy. She doesn't deserve this, she loves everyone who is important to her, she too needs to be loved. She needs someone who'll only love her, genuinely and take care of her as she takes care of others. She needs an ANTIDOTE in her life, who will make her feel better and won't leave her. She is now afraid of being in relationships and thinks she won't be able to fall in love again." 

Han Shangyan being quiet for sometime with a doleful look on his face, he then says, "This little girl has gone through a lot, for nothing

Han Shangyan being quiet for sometime with a doleful look on his face, he then says, "This little girl has gone through a lot, for nothing. She only received pain and sorrow even after giving so much love and effort. She is really strong to handle this for so long.!"

Do Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe.!

사랑해요 여러분.💜