Chapter 6

So...after finding out where Momo lives, about 1 month later Han Shangyan leaves for Virar with some luggage with him, as he bought an apartment there. Same day in the afternoon Momo goes to Wu Bai's house to collect all the letters, sketches and other stuffs, which she had given to him while they were dating. They both have a little fight over it, which makes Momo really sad and she starts to feel uneasy. On her way back to home, as she is walking, she starts to feel weak and restless, as it was afternoon the weather was hot. She blacks out and collapses near the Kingston Tower which is right next to where she lives. 

 Han Shangyan sitting in his car parked in front of the same tower, sees something is up and gets out to look what's going on, as there were people gathered around

 Han Shangyan sitting in his car parked in front of the same tower, sees something is up and gets out to look what's going on, as there were people gathered around. Han Shangyan goes forward and sees Momo lying unconscious and gets shocked seeing her in this circumstances. He quickly goes near her tries to wake her up, but Momo doesn't respond. So Han Shangyan carries her. People gathered around asks him, "Who are you??", "Do you know her", "Where are you taking her?".

Han Shangyan replies, "Of  course I know her, we are close friends. Please step aside she needs to be taken to a doctor." and gets her out of the crowd and as he didn't knew her proper address and didn't knew where the local doctor's clinic were, he didn't wanted to waste time so he takes Momo to his apartment, which is in the same tower, where the incident happened. After getting her to his apartment, he lies her down on his bed in the bedroom and quickly takes out his  phone and searches for a Doctor nearby and calls the doctor to his apartment. While waiting for the doctor to come, Han Shangyan takes Momo's mobile phone and unlocks it with her fingerprint and checks her recent call logs and sees a unique name 'Byko❤️' (meaning wife in Marathi language). He guesses that the number might be someone close to Momo and calls on the number. As the person receives the call Han Shangyan speaks, "Hello! This is Han Shangyan, This is Xiao Mo's phone. I saw your number in her recent call logs ,so I called you. May I know your name?" 

   The person replies," Yes.. I am Bei Weiwei, I am her Best friend. Where is Momo? Is she okay? Who are you? Why are you calling from her phone?.."

"

'Bei Weiwei' is Momo's Best friend. They met in the first year of their college. They both have been good friends since the first day and now are inseparable besties.

Han Shangyan tries to sound calm and says, "Yes yes.. calm down and don't worry she is not hurt or anything but I found her unconscious near my building, I brought her to my apartment, She is still unconscious, the doctor will be here any minute." "I didn't knew where she lives and whom to inform, so I called you through her phone." said Han Shangyan in a tensed voice.

Bei Weiwei asks, "Okay.. where do you live.? I'll come to get her."

"Virar.. You know the old college, there's Kingston tower. Room no.  502." , answers Han Shangyan.

Bei Weiwei says, " Yes I know where it is!. I'll be there in half and hour, till then please take care of her and don't you dare do something weird to her, or else I'll hand you over to the police." 

Han Shangyan says, "No! Don't worry, you can trust me. Just be here quickly." And they hangs up the call. Han Shangyan chortles and says, "Wow! She really has a great reliable bestfriend".

 The Doorbell rings, Han Shangyan quickly goes and opens the door. It is the Doctor, He asks the Doctor to come in and tells him to check up on Momo.

Do Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe.!

사랑해요 여러분..💜