Preference~You're Sick

Diego~
When you're sick Diego will do everything in his power to make you feel better, he will try to keep his distance but that doesn't stop him from piling you up with tissues, ice cream and massive teddy bears. When you are feeling completely better, you have some new challenges to sort like Diego following you are 24/7 and having a room full on teddy bears, some nights you find Diego on the floor around 20 teddy bears.

Five~
Since Five went to the future he saw you would get sick in 3 days so he would spacial jump back to get prepared or stop the illness before you get it. If he couldn't stop it and you did get sick, he would bring you soup everyday and medicine. He would also yell at everyone to shut up whilst you slept.

Klaus~
When Klaus finds out you are sick, he will make a promise to take care of you and not get high or drunk. He would cuddle with you all the time, and when he says all the time he means ALL THE TIME, but he would also get ill afterwards, so then you would have to look after him, which makes you laugh because then you get to yell at the others saying that they also have to look after him as he is their brother too.

Luther~
Everyone knows Luther to be a very tough man and very independent, but when you get sick he turns into the biggest softie around you and follows you around like a lost puppy. He would give you cheek and forehead kisses, and read you a book to keep you away from boredom. Everyone teases him for it but you say if any of his brothers or sisters were sick he would take care of them with the equal amount of care.

Ben~
When you're sick Ben turns into a full on Mother, he won't let you out of the house. He turns your room into a freaking quarantine and you nearly die of boredom, he does visit you daily with your favourite foods. Then when you near enough better Ben storms in guns a blazin' and throws a full on party, obviously Klaus brings the alcohol, and you end up having a great time.

Allison~
If you're sick, she will stay with you all the time, regardless if she gets sick or not, she barely gets sick, so she will give you loads of kisses and hugs she also gets you food and medicine to help you get better quicker, which normally does help a lot of the time. You're very thankful for Allison caring for you when you're sick.

Vanya/Viktor~
They will care for you so much when you are sick. They will try to stay by you every hour of every day when you are sick. They will play you violin a lot of the time, and they will sing or hum you're favourite song too. Plus cuddles and kisses whenever you want or need them.

Requests for Imagines and Preferences are Open.