You Go To A Club

Diego~
When you and Diego go to a club you always party the night away, you will sometimes get drunk and sing karaoke. Your night would be filled with laughing, make outs and knife throwing.

Five~
Five would hate clubbing, but with enough persuasion he would go. If Five would see you talking to another guy, he would make sure there was an axe in their head. Overall he would actually enjoy it.

Klaus~
You and Klaus would just straight up get high amd drunk. You would both have such a good time. When you got back to the academy, all of the siblings will lecture you both for how stupid you are.

Luther~
Just no. Luther would not go clubbing at all. If he would he would have 2 or 3 drinks and that would be it.

Ben~
Ben would be the sensible one when clubbing, if you got too drunk he would take you home and in the morning he would take care of you when you have the worst hangover.

Allison~
You and Allison would go clubbing and try to have fun. Your night would be cut short though becasue of all the paparazzi and fans.

Vanya/Viktor ~
They wouldn't be one for clubbing. If they did go you would take them to a small club and you would have a few drinks, at the end of the night they said that they actually enjoyed it.