What You Steal From Them

Luther~
His Coats- His coats were always super comfy and Luther would never mind, if you were happy, he was happy. Plus he would always buy more.

Diego~
His Knives- If one of his siblings takes one of his knives, they've commited a death wish. On the other hand, if you take one of his knives he will give you knife throwing lessons.

Allison~
Her Feather Boa- In your eyes it is very fashionable and if she sees you wearing it she will compliment you all the time when you're wearing it and you blush like crazy.

Klaus~
Anything In His Wardrobe- You love Klaus' style so you will wear anything of his, when you two go out, you will always wear something of his, he lives it on you and lets you borrow his clothes anytime.

Five~
His Blazers- You love wearing his blazers because they smell like him and they give you a comforting feeling. Five is always so confused and wonders why in hell you like them, but he still thinks you look great in them.

Ben~
His Hoodies- You love stealing his hoodies, in your room you have a draw of his hoodies for comfort. He loves seeing you in his hoodies because he knows your comfortable and he blushes hard about it.

Vanya/Viktor~
Their Violin- You love it when they play violin because they are so elegant. The reason you steal thwir violin is because you want to learn how to play it. When they find out, they feel honoured to teach you play, you eventually steal it more often to make songs, and soon you will play Vanya/Viktor the music you made them.