Favourite Thing To Do With Them At Halloween

A/N~I'm finally posting, will post tomorrow with 2 short parts.
TUA~In bold when there is speech.
Y/N~In italics when there is speech.
Anyone except Y/N or main character~normal when there is speech.
Luther~
To prepare for Halloween, you and Luther go to tons of sweet shops and buy sweets weeks in advance. You also buy sweets for yourselves, just in case there weren't any left.

"Should we get skittles for trick or treaters or for home?"
"Maybe we should get them all for home?"

Diego~
You bring all of The Umbrella Academy together and go out trick or treating.
"Erm...Y/N why are we all in our old Umbrella Academy costumes?"
"Don't worry about it, I will be a better Reginald Hargreeves than you expect."
Allison~
Allison brings Claire to The Umbrella Academy for Halloween, to set up an annual TUA dress up party.
"Look how pretty Klaus looks in his Princess costume."
"Wow Klaus!"
"Danke Allison!"
Klaus~
At the end of a fun filled day of trick or treating, you and Klaus set up a blanket fort and trade sweets, then cuddle up and eat your sweets.
"Kit-Kat for a Twix?"
"Kit-Kat for Haribos?"
"Ughh I can't say no to you!"
Five~
You and Five love horror movies, so you buy loads of snacks and sweets. You then see how many you can marathon in 24-hours.
"Saw with Pringles?"
"Yeah sure."
Ben~
You and Ben have this little tradition to make the creepiest snack or sweet with ingredients from your house.
"I'm putting eyeballs on mine."
"Ew, I'm putting blood on mine."
They bith look great jn the end but the rest of the family is a bit skeptical and won't trust you.
Vanya/Viktor~
Carving pumpkins is a must for both of you. You love making funny faces and you love to make the Hargreeves siblings look stupid.
"Hey V, why is there a caveman on your pumpkin?"
"It was meant to be Luther."
Lila~
You both decorate your house, with the coolest Halloween stuff ever. You house is the scariest on the street.
"Some kid just screamed because of our inflatable pumpkin!"
"Should we eat the sweets, no one is brave enough to get to the front door?"