How You Met

Y/F/F~Your Favourite Film.

Diego~
After the incident with Five at the Donut/Coffee shop, Diego went to investigate as "police", you found out he wasn't police and soon enough you two started talking until you was told to get back to work, he gave you his number and left the crime scene.

Five~
You went to your normal coffee shop because you wanted a decent cup of coffee. When you walked in, you saw the place destroyed with gunmen on the ground unconscious. You saw a boy around 13 walking out of the shop, you went to speak to him but he walked past you so you splashed water at him with your powers, he was surprised at first. When you was talking, he gave you his number because he could hear police sirens coming, he then left without another word.

Klaus~
One night you went to a club to forget about your boyfriend, well now ex boyfriend. You went up to the bar and took a bottle of vodka because why not, when suddenly someone grabbed your shoulder. You turned around to see a man, who was average high, with brown curlyish hair. You was curious about him, so you read his mind to see what he was thinking. 'Oh my god, she's cute, I want her number.' You chuckled to yourself and handed him your number a left with a smile. The next day, you was walking around rehab and bumped into someone, you looked up to see Klaus, you smiled and had a trio to the park.

Luther~
Your Academy was working on a project with The Umbrella Academy 'The Moon' was the name of the project. You was chosen as well as Number 1 from The Umbrella Academy. When you reached the moon he was already there. You worked really well with Number 1. He told you his name was actually Luther. When the mission was over you decided to leave your Academy and join The Umbrella Academy. You was introduced to everyone and it was the best decision you ever made.

Ben~
You was part of the commission with The Handler, but you betrayed them to help The Umbrella Academy. One day you went on a mission that they sent you on and The Handler killed you on the spot. Luckily you came back as a ghost, and you could see Ben from The Umbrella Academy at what looked to be his grave. You heard stories about Ben, so you went to go and speak to him. You got on really well and Ben asked you on a date which you agreed to.

Allison~
You was starring in a famous film called Y/F/F and you was meeting with thw cast today. When you turned up, you was introduced to the cast. Allison was really nice and welcoming to you, and you really liked her. You had to exchange numbers with all the cast, incase of video calls and table reads. After the cast meeting, you and Allison was messaging all through the day, and you asked if she wanted to grab a drink with you sometime, and she said yes.

Vanya/Viktor ~
You wanted a break from your life, so you wanted to explore an abandoned Theatre. When you entered, you could hear some sort of string instrument playing. You followed the sound to find a girl/boy playing the violin. The music they were creating was so peaceful and relaxing you really enjoyed it. When they finish, you clap them, they look shocked at first then relaxed after. You both were speaking for a while and they even taught you the basics of a violin. They asked if you wanted to meet again soon, and after exchanging numbers you said yes.