Special Chapter

A/N-Thank you so much for 3.0K reads.
This chapter is based on a question from my Would You Rather Chapter.
The Question: Be stuck with Five 24/7 or be stuck with Klaus 24/7?

I guess this was requested by Indyblu, since they said why no both.

So this is being stuck with Five and Klaus 24/7. But 24/7 meaning a day, they can't be stuck with each other forever.

Y/N~Your Name
Y/H~Your Hobby/Hobbies

I groaned to myself as I listened to Allison and Diego telling me about their awesome dare. "Absolutely not guys, I refuse to be stuck with Klaus AND Five for a whole day, you really think Five will do it?" I asked them curious on how they would respond. "It's easy just blackmail him, or let him kill a bad person, its a win win." Alliosn explained with pleadeing eyes. Fine, but you can set the whole thing up." Allison squealed in delight whikst Diego just had a really smug smile on his face. I flipped him off and walked away.

*Time Skip*

"Y/NNNNNNN!" I heard a voice scream down the corridor, oh wait, its my best friend Klaus being his dumbass self. "KLAUSSSSSSS!" I scream down the hall, matching his voice. "Allison and Deigo want to see us up in the greenhouse, REMEMBER WHEN REGGIE CAUGHT THEM UP THERE, wow good times that was!" "Yes Klaus i remember, anyways lets go." I grabbed his hand running down the corridor howling like wolves chasing its prey. When we arrived, Allison and Diego were standing outside was waiting for us. I was so tired because it was 11.45pm and this is the time my brain decides to sleep. "Where's Five?" I questioned them with concern, oh might be a good time to mention that Five is my boyfriend, so of course my slight overprotective girlfriend instincts kick in. "I'm here." I jumped and turned around to see Five standing there with a smirk on his face that I can help but get butterflies at. "Hey baby." I say to Five, wrapping my arms around his neck to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Ughh save the nake out for later lovebirds." Klaus groans from behind me. "Fine, but why are we here anyways?" Five asks, his face full of confusion. "Well," Allison explains, "We are here to give you a challenge, and that is to stay together here for 24 hours." Diego declares. WHAT, THAT'S CRAZY!" Five and Klaus scream in unison.

So here we are locked in the greenhouse, stuck for 24 hours. "Guyssssss, I'm boreddddd." Klaus sighs looking at us as if we had some master plan. "Aren't we all, now be quiet!" Five hissed at Klaus whilst he paced up and down the room, his voice laced with venom. "Hey Five, calm down okay." You slowly walked up to him and quietly and whispered "You can have me when we fet our of here okay?"I just looked at you and smirked "Okay." Five replied with a swee tone.

The night continued with games and laughs, some threats towards Klaus from Five, and Ben keeping Klaus in line. Klaus fell asleep in Allison and Luther's tent, and took up all of the room. Five was sneaky and decided to spacial jump out of the room and come back with pillows and blankets. So here we are now, Klaus snoring loudly whilst I was leaning against Five's chest, in between his legs, snuggling close to him. He kisses my shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you baby." Five said to me calmly basically half asleep. Love you too Five." I replied, and let sleep take over me.

*Time Skip*
"WAKE UPPPPP!" I woke up to being violently shaken by Klaus. SHUT UP KLAUS!" I yelled back, not happy that I had been woken up. "Welcome back to the world." I heard a voice say, I looked arounf to find Allison and Diego standing by the door. "Welp, you guys passed so Klaus you can go to a party, Y/N you can do Y/H and Five you can kill someone WITH GOOD REASON not carelessly." Diego declares. "Well I am going to spend the day with Y/N because we have stuff to do." Five says with a big smirk on his face. "Okay you do you, byee." Klaus says, then runs of to a party. "Okay, bye guys." Allison and Diego say before leaving me and Five alone. Sooooo..." I say to Five acting clueless. Five quickly kisses me and I can tell this will be fun.

A/N~ That was a very long chapter, I hipe you enjoyed it. Sorry for being inactive for a while, I need requests because I have writers block at the moment and my school work/ homework is stressing. Please request, comment and/or vote.

828 Words.
❤️