Chapter 1: Kagome's True Form

"Inuyasha!" Kagome called out in the final battle with her friends and even Sesshomaru. They went out to go save Rin from being kidnapped. However, this is their final battle for them.

It has been two years since Kagome first arrived in the feudal era. She had been traveling back and forth between her era and the feudal era. She had changed a lot since her first arrival. She has turned seventeen years old. She wore her new outfits with a black uniform school with a white tie, a dark gray skirt, black long socks, and brown shoes. Kagome also wore her red scarf because of her mother who gave it to her for her sweet sixteen birthday. She has to start her third year of High School because of her new school uniform.

She was an expert swordsman, a great archer, and great at hand-to-hand combat. She remembered when Sesshomaru has trained her in swordsmanship while Sango helped her with hand-to-hand combat. He also made a sword for her as a gift for their alliance against Naraku. This caused much annoyance to Inuyasha. But she didn't care at all. Kagome had grown up almost becoming a woman as well while Inuyasha hadn't. Although, her heart doesn't belong to Inuyasha. She loved him like a brother, which Inuyasha understands.

"Kagome! Hang on!"

Right now, they were in the final battle fighting against Naraku. Inuyasha leaped towards her as he came here to save her immediately. He swing his Tetsusigia and slashed the giant tentacle who tried to get her. After that, he carried Kagome in a bridal style.

"Kagome, are you okay?" Inuyasha asked, worried.

She nodded. "Yes, I am. Thank you."

"Now let's get back to stop Naraku." So they continued fighting against their enemy. The young woman nodded in response and grabbed hold of her bow should she need it. The kitsune kit named Shippo upon her shoulder shuddered as another demon came flying toward them fangs snapping wildly. Without thinking instincts took over and Kagome grabbed hold of an arrow upon her back before swinging it forward and into the bowstring.

Hit the mark, Kagome thought as she narrowed her icy blue eyes, letting the arrow go after pulling the bowstring back to her cheek. The arrow flew through the air grazing the side of the long dragon like a demon. The bright pink light engulfed it until all the demons fell from the sky dead. Tetsusigia sliced through another demon as golden eyes narrowed with disgust.

Miroku kneeled down covering his wind tunnel once more. His hand was already turning purple from the poison inside of his system. His breathing was coming out quicker than before and he could feel his blood pumping faster through his very veins.

Sango eyed Miroku seeing him on the ground she threw her weapon shouting, "Hiraikotsu!" Once the massive weapon flew back to her she spun it in the palm of her open hand making it slow in motion before it spun back onto her armored back, then without hesitation, she began running toward the fallen monk.

"Miroku! Are you okay!?" Sango asked, worried. She kneel down and tried her best to help Miroku.

Damn! Inuyasha thought with a sweatdrop as he released the 'wind scar' upon his enemies. He could make out Miroku and Sango and turned his head a bit to find Kagome on the ground her eyes widened as another demon came at her. He was about to spin toward her but Shippo unleashed his 'fox fire' saving both from the growling demon.

"Thanks, Shippo," Kagome said, smiling at her adoptive son.

"No problem, Mama," Shippo said.

Suddenly, Naraku struck as he went straight after Kagome and Shippo while everyone was distracted. Sesshomaru just saw that as he watched. He brought out his Bakusaiga sword and slashed at Naraku. Kagome and Shippo sighed in relief as they quickly ran behind Sesshomaru's back. He aimed at Naraku, glaring straight at him as he needed to know where his ward Rin was.