Chapter 17: Accidentally Kiss

Ayato was walking in the hallway before checking on Yui and Kagome who were still in the infirmary. He was still frustrated and mad at himself for being a horrible brother to Kagome. He really needed to apologize to her. He does care for her! Being a shitty brother won't make his anger go away. However, he did let out his anger on Kagome for skipping home. This is too much for him. Not to mention his past.

His worst childhood, living with his horrible mother who is so crulity and dishonest. His mother had drowned him in the lake for disobeying her or being disrespectful to her. However, he is, in fact, a narcissistic prankster who has an obsession with being the best due to his upbringing with his mother. Known as the troublemaker of the household, Ayato was an attention seeker and loved mischief. He looked down on others and loved to bully and tease people, bragging about himself and sometimes commanding everyone to call him Lord Ayato or Prince Ayato. He referred to himself most of the time as 'Yours Truly'.

Even though he wished he would have gone find Kagome and Lucina before doing pranks on the Mukaki Brothers. He wouldn't be pissed off at Kagome when he would have gone with the girls. Surely it would have been fun when he was with them.

I need to apologize Raven Girl. I'm such an asshole. I don't know why I started to feel about this girl, Ayato thought.

Not to mention when she first moved to Kamina, Japan, he felt infuriated and didn't have anything to do with her, but now he started to feel comfier and comfier around her, especially when he got along with her.

Right now, he arrived in the infirmary room and checked on Yui in her sleep. He stared at her as she looked peaceful. Even though Ayato has a hard time expressing his feelings and tends to hide them with insulting words. He also quickly got jealous of anything, such as Yui being around the other vampires and humans. He was sadistic and possessive towards this human girl and in some cases, can be perverted. However, he claimed that he doesn't care for someone like her and that he enjoyed torturing her just for the fun of it. Despite his villainous traits, he eventually redeemed himself, showing real affection and love for Yui and almost for Kagome.

Suddenly, Yui groaned as she opened her crimson eyes, rubbing her head, "What happened?"

"Subaru just punched you before you passed out right before Kagome got back, so we brought you here," Ayato told her.

She blinked. "Kagome is back!? Where is she!?"

"She is in the other room of the infirmary. I'm pretty sure as sooner as she is awake, she'll be awake." Ayato said before deciding to check on Kagome. Unfortunately, Kagome wasn't found in the other room, knowing she disappeared again.

"Kagome?" Ayato called out for her, but no response.

Dammit! She's gone again!? Ayato thought, cursing out.

"Ayato, what's wrong?" Yui asked, worried.

He groaned, becoming angrier than before, but he wasn't angry at Kagome. He was angry at himself. Knowing she ran away again and it was his fault for yelling at her.

"Kagome left again," Ayato answered.

***

"Hey, boys?" Kagome said.

"Yeah?" They asked at the same time.

"When we're done eating ice cream, wanna have dinner tonight? I can make some," Kagome said, smiling.