Chapter 10: The Two Little Pranksters

The next day after Kagome revived Lady Midoriko with the sword and trained with her, she went back to Night School and continued making projects with Lucina, her worst enemy. Even though, they don't speak or tell what to do with the art supplies. But without Lucina's help who doesn't do anything, she made with the ideas and made the pictures of Lady Midoriko and the other demons that she had fought. Kagome felt like it was almost done with the Feudal Era Project, she'll be really happy. Except for Lucina.

When the bell rang loudly, Kagome packed her stuff and was ready to go to the second-period class. Suddenly, she was stopped by Lucina with her hand touched on her shoulder.

Kagome groaned annoyingly and question her, "What do you want, Lucina?"

"Hey, Ka-loser-me, do you wanna have a prank on the Mukami Brothers with me? It'll be fun!" Lucina asked her curiously with a smirk.

She looked away and crossed her arms across her chest. "Why would I want to go with you and have a prank on the Mukami Brothers? What if we'll get in trouble?"

Lucina scowled with a smirk. "Then you're a baby and girls can't be babies. Come on, Ka-loser-me, it'll be fun and nobody's gonna caught us. Plus, I've seen you smiling all the time and it seems like you're happy about something. What are you happy for?"

Kagome frowned. "I'm training to be the swordsmen."

"Is it that possible?"

"Nope," she mocked her. "Never is possible. I actually trained to be a fighter like one of the swordsmen. You know, Lady Midoriko is the swordsman, too!"

"How is she the swordsmen?"

"She used the sword and slaughtered all the demons with purification," Kagome pointed out. "Even though, she used the spiritual power to purify demons."

"I see, well, let's go, Ka-loser-me, or else your brothers will find you and know where you're at," Lucina said as she walked towards the exit door.

She sighed in frustration and anger. "Look, I'm telling you! My name is not Ka-loser-me! It's Kagome!" -She began to run towards her and shouted at her- "Repeat after me! Ka-go-me!"

Lucina laughed out. "Sure... Ka-lameo-me."

Kagome groaned loudly. "You're impossible!"

"Come on, stop being a bitch, and let's do something fun," Lucina said, chuckling.

She sighed in annoyance as she followed her. "Fine..." Oh, great! Just great! Now she gave me a name and now she calls me Ka-lameo-me instead of my real name or even my other stupid name Ka-loser-me? Lucina is being ridiculous!

***

A few minutes later, the two girls arrived at the Mukamis' place, but they ended up going to the garden. They both hid in the bushes as Lucina brought some toilet papers and twelve packs of eggs. Kagome knew this will be a bad idea. She wish she could kill her, but she was afraid that Lucina will pull out the pocket knife just like the last time. She wished she wasn't afraid of her pocket knife. Although, she should've used her form to threaten her back.

Right now, Lucina peeked through the bush leaves and spotted the Mukami House where all the windows and the doors are closed.

"Okay, it looks clear.  Now we'll throw some eggs and some toilet papers at the mansion house," Lucina said.

Kagome looked nervous. "Are you sure? What if we'll get caught?"

"Don't worry! We won't get caught and we won't get in trouble! I don't care what they're gonna do to us when we got caught," Lucina said.