Chapter 13: Hanging Out With New Friends

Kagome and Lucina have been hanging out with the Mukami brothers ever since it happens three hours ago. However, the two girls are playing video games with the Mukami brothers, which reminds Kagome of when her younger half-brother Souta played video games a lot. It was irritating.

The game they were playing is called Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It was fun for them while Kagome and Lucina tried to beat the game to win the race. Unfortunately, she saw a giant blue shell hit Kagome who played Princess Daisy. When she was knocked out, Lucina ended up winning the game.

She exclaimed in victory. "Yes, bitch!"

Kagome glared at her and gave her a middle finger. Ruki just saw that and so are his brothers as they began to laugh.

"You're lucky I don't beat you with a Nintendo Switch controller, Lucina," Kagome said, still glaring at her. Then her stomach rumbled as a blush appeared across her face. She didn't say anything though, because she didn't want to trouble them.

"It seems that you're hungry," Ruki said then turned to go back inside. "You can come in and eat if you must." He then went to the kitchen room.

"I started to feel hungry as well," Lucina said.

Kou laughed and went inside, too, as well as Azuma, Yuma, Lucina, and Kagome.

Kagome practically ran into the building wondering where the food was. "Food! I can't wait until the food comes!" she shouted and grinned.

"She must be very hungry," Kou said with Yuma, Azuma, and Ruki agreeing with him.

"Well, I can get some cookies out of the kitchen for us to eat," Yuma suggested.

"Can you get them? I'm getting hungry, too," Kou said and Yuma went to the kitchen to get the cookies. When he came back, he had a tray full of bird-shaped cookies.

"Wow! They have shaped like little birds!" Kagome exclaimed excitedly, staring at them in happiness, and Lucina rolled her eyes in annoyance. She then grabbed a cookie and started eating it.

"I guess we should eat some, too, before she'll eat it all," Ruki said and grabbed some cookies as well.

"I'm thirsty for blood," Kou wailed.

Yuma grabbed one and decided to give it to Kou. "Here, take one"

Kou grabbed it and ate it, "Thanks, Yuma."

"I guess I'll have some too if everyone else is having them," Azuma said and grabbed some as well. In no time, all the cookies were gone.

"I'm stuffed," Kou said, patting his belly.

"Me, too," Yuma said.

"Me, three," Kagome huffed out.

"Kagome."

"Yeah?" Kagome asked Yuma.

"I have a question. If you're a half-human, then do you have human blood like Yui has?" Yuma asked curiously.

"Yes, I have. Why? Do you want to taste my blood?" She asked him, hoping he doesn't bite her neck and take a taste of her blood in front of the others.

He shook his head. "No, I was just curious about the type of blood you have."

"Type of blood?" Kagome asked in confusion.

He nodded. "Yes. To which type of blood do you have between human blood of vampire blood? If you're a half-vampire and a half-human, then maybe we could taste your human blood."

"Unfortunately, Yuma, I suggest we leave her be. Since she's half-vampire, I say we don't take human blood from her." Ruki said, gazing upon his brother.

"Hn," Yuma said as he looked away.

"Are you feeling thirsty or something?" Kagome asked him.

He shook his head.

"Are you lying?"

He shook his head again.

"By the way, wanna watch something cool?" Kagome asked curiously.

"What are we going to watch?" Lucina asked her with arms crossed.

"A scary movie." She answered.

"What kind of scary movie are we going to watch?" Kou asked her.

"Halloween from 1978. It's really good, but it's very scary." Kagome said, showing them a DVD case.

"What about the remake movie? This one is better." Lucina said as she showed them a remake DVD case of Halloween from 2007.

"Actually, that has bad parts in it, Lucina," Kagome said, pointing it out with a serious look on her face.

"So? Do you not like the remake it? Are you disgusted, Ka-lameo-me?" Lucina grinned, teasing her.

Kagome glared at her. "Stop...!"

"Oh, come on, Lucina! Let us Kagome's classic movie and then we'll watch your favorite remake movie!" Yuma protested, glaring at her.

Lucina shrugged her shoulders, giving them a look. "Fine. If you insist." She said, "Ka-lameo-me gets to watch a boring classic movie first."

"Yay!" Kou exclaimed happily, which annoyed the goth girl.

***

After watching the two of the scary movies...

"It seems it's time for bed." Ruki then stood up and headed his way to the bedroom.

"Where are we supposed to sleep? And what are we supposed to wear?" Kagome asked them before she got too far.

"You can follow us and then I can give you an outfit to wear," Kou answered her. Kagome nodded before following them. Ruki, Yuma, and Azuma decided to go to their rooms.

"I guess I should get some rest, too," Ruki said as he stood up and walked away towards his room with Yuma following.

"Me, too," Yuma said. Azuma smiled at him.

"Come on... Let's go... to our... room," Azuma said as they went to their rooms.

Kou, Kagome, and Lucina reached their new rooms and Kou decided to look in one of the drawers for a nightgown for them to wear.

He took out two nightgowns and handed one to Kagome, "I'm sure you can change by yourself, right?"

"Yes, I can," Kagome answered as she grabbed the red nightgown. She stripped down to her bra and panties in front of Lucina as Kou made sure he doesn't see her naked and put the nightgown on. After that, Lucina changed hers as well.

"Now you can sleep in this room. We have two beds here," Kou said.

"Well, I'll be glad to sleep here," Kagome said with a kind smile.

I'll also keep an eye on Lucina in case anything happens, she thought staring at now the sleeping Lucina.

"Well, I'll be going to my room now. Goodnight, you two."

"Goodnight, Kou," Kagome said while yawning. She then proceeded to go to her bed and fell asleep.