Chapter 6: Night School

Three weeks later, Reiji had signed her up in Night School. After he had signed the custody and information of Kagome Higurashi Sakamaki, he brought her to the school. Reiji and the others were riding on the black limo and went to Night School to show Kagome a tour. She thought the school looks better than her old high school in Tokyo. She probably wanted to enjoy it, but she was a bit nervous when she was a new student in Night School.

Reiji and Kagome walked all the way in the hallway then walked upstairs while showing her around the school and helping her out with the schedule paper. He looked into her sweaty face and noticed she was nervous.

"Calm yourself, Kagome," Reiji said. "You'll be fine."

Kagome nodded. The two of them were heading upstairs then they finally arrived in the other hallway. When they arrived in Room 318, he slid the door and see all the students around the age of seventeen chatting loudly.

"This is your first-period classroom, Kagome. If you need anything from me, let me know," Reiji said as he walked away and left Kagome in the room.

Kagome walked slowly as she looked around at the students. She sat at the desk and waited for the bell to ring. Three minutes later, the bell finely rang and the teacher entered the classroom to announce all the students to be silent. Kagome gulped nervously, feeling her stomach twisting like a hurricane.

The teacher cleared his throat then announced to the students. "Okay, class, settle down," he announced loudly as he watched them sitting at the desk. "Class, we have a new student who transferred here in Night School."

Kagome stood beside the teacher in front of her classmates. Her face went red and her sweats formed on her forehead. He saw the familiar red-haired boy, purple-haired boy, and blonde-haired girl staring at them. She knew it was Ayato, Kanato, and Yui. Ayato gives her a thumbs up and nodded his head with excitement look on his face. She was surprised that Ayato wasn't going to make fun of her. She was glad he wasn't a bully.

Suddenly, all the other boys were flirting with Kagome and whistling at her that making her frown in rejection.

"Hey, hottie! How about you come to sit next to me."

"Damn, she's hot!"

"Yeah, she's dreamy! Look at her beautiful black silky hair!"

"I think I'm in love."

"She's even hotter than Komori!"

Yui blushed heavily and rubbed her face in embarrassment. "Oh, dear..."

Ayato sighed in annoyance. He stood up and started to yell at the other boys. "Hey! Can you all stop flirting with Yours Truly's raven girl!? You boys are so annoying! Why don't you flirt with the other girls!?"

"Sakamaki, sit down and don't speak to your own classrooms that way!" The teacher snapped, pointing at him with the pencil.

Ayato sighed, sitting back down, and frowned at this. "Whatever."

The teacher spun his head at Kagome and gave her a kind smile. "Sorry about this, Miss Sakamaki," he said. "How about you'll tell us a little about yourself?"

Kagome nodded. "Sure," she said nervously as she gulped and began to introduce herself," Hello, I'm Kagome Higurashi Sakamaki. I'm seventeen years old. I am the Sakamaki Brothers' younger sister. Well, they're my half-brothers. I lived in Tokyo with my mom, my half-brother Souta, and my adoptive grandfather. I actually like to do archery and swordsman because it's my favorite hobby.  My favorite hobbies are movies, reading books, and drawing. I sometimes don't like studying math because it always frustrated me. I guess that's it about me."