Chapter 11: The Mukaki Brothers

Kagome and Ruki headed their way to the living room as he was leading her to meet his three brothers of his. However, he opened the door for her as Kagome entered there. After that, he closed the door behind. When the two arrived in the living room, they found the three Mukaki Brothers are messing around with Lucina for trespassing. Kagome was worried if they torment her. She is, after all, Subaru's girlfriend. Her younger half-brother will not like this when he finds out about what happened.

"Let me go! You'll all be sorry for this!" Lucina growled at them in anger, struggling to break free from the rope that she was tied up to.

"Too bad. That's what you get for messing our mansion, now you two have to clean it up!" Yuma said, glaring at her with dislike. However, he doesn't like her at all because of her snotty attitude.

"You boys done lecturing the Sakamaki's mate? I have a guest who is also the Sakamaki's half-sister as well." Ruki said as he was standing beside her.

"Sakamaki's half-sister!?" They exclaimed in shock.

Ruki nodded in response.

"What's your name, miss?" Kou, the yellow-haired boy asked curiously.

Ruki glanced his eyes at her. "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

She nodded before speaking back to them. "My name is Kagome. Kagome Sakamaki."

"I'm Kou. Nice to meet, Miss Sakamaki."

"Just call me Kagome, okay?" She suggested, smiling.

"I'm Yuma, the one you have already know me."

"I'm... Azusa..." He said in a timid voice of his, "Do you... like... pain?"

"Eh!?" Kagome blinked in shock with a sweatdrop. Then she chuckled nervously as she managed to speak back, "Um... No, not really."

"You sure are a funny one, Kagome," Kou said, smiling.

She chuckled nervously. "Not really. Although I sometimes am, but not all the time."

"By the way, why did you and your friend throw an egg at our house?" Yuma questioned her with arms crossed.

Kagome was nervous. Then she pointed at Lucina with a finger, blaming her bully for this. "This was Lucina's idea."

"Oh, really?" Yuma said in a stern voice, glaring at the two girls.

Lucia scowled in anger. "So now you started to blame this on me, Ka-lameo-me!? Well, fuck you for that! You're the one who wanted to join me by having a prank on those ignorant fools!"

"Ignorant fools, huh? We'll show you who's ignorant fools!" Yuma threatened Lucina who is now scared of him when he was about to slap her, but he was stopped by Ruki who grabbed his hand.

"Yuma, don't. She is Subaru's girlfriend. You might as well take it easy on her. We don't want to give her a bruise." Ruki said with a calm tone.

Yuma sighed, pulling his hand away.

"Is this true, Kagome, that you were forced to throw eggs at our house?" Ruki questioned her.

"Yep," Kagome answered.

"Oh, why would Lucina want you to do pranks on us? At least you should have said no." Kou said.

"Well, I tried to tell her, no, but it looks like I have to because she is my partner from my first-period class," Kagome said, rubbing the back of her head.

"I see. So she is your partner." Ruki said.

"Why... do you guys... become partners...?" Azusa asked her curiously.