1

"What do you mean I'm being kicked out of the building?" I frowned at Earl's sentence, I couldn't believe that was actually happening.

"You heard me, Ari. I'm sorry, I don't want to do this but I've already gave you too many opportunities. You owe me almost three months"

"I know, but I'll get the money, Earl! I promise, I just..."

"Arella, you barely earn any money working at that café. I'm sorry, please try to find somewhere else" Earl turned back to me before leaving. "I give you one week"

Groaning, I closed the door after a few seconds. I just wanted to cry but tears wouldn't fall, I was too shocked to even do it. It was ironic actually, because a few months ago everything was fine... Until I had to pay for many of my dad's debts because he couldn't stop drinking, spending all his money on some random bar. Dad isn't a bad person though, but I really doubt he care enough to stop drinking alcohol.

I was tired. I couldn't even be mad at him for doing this to me, because I just wanted to help on my own to his problems, but now I'm getting kicked out of my apartment.

I grabbed the keys and put a jacket on, deciding it'd be best to go for a walk. In the end, it probably wouldn't help but at least I would keep my mind busy trying to find a solution to this problem. The night was cold, and I really hated the cold weather since it wasn't hard for me to get sick.

I just wandered around for a while before picking up my phone and searching for my best friend's number on the few contacts I had. It wasn't until the second time that he answered.

"Hey Ari, everything good?"

"Uh not really, Earl kind of kicked me out of the building- uh, next week, but I just wanted to say hi"

"What do you mean? Ari! What are you going to do?"

This was frustrating, I didn't even know. Asking Kai for help was useless, too, since he worked as a barman and the payment was only enough to cover his needs and stuff, but listening to his voice always calmed me.

"I'll figure it out. But seriously, don't worry about me! How's the bar going?"

Kai sighed, but he knew there was nothing he could do or say at the moment.

"Fine, thankfully. There's a lot of people here so I better talk to you later, alright?"

"Sure, good luck"

I expected to talk a little longer with him, but I knew he was busy. I shook my head and started walking again. I loved that place, and a lot of people knew me, too... although it was thanks to my father, who was a very known man despite his gambling issues. But it was okay, I was sure I would figure it out somehow.

Sighing, I thought of disappearing at least for a moment from here and everything. I hated this feeling, I was stressed and helpless, and I didn't want to be a bother to anyone, especially Kai.

I was so into my own thoughts I didn't realize I was in the middle of the road. A loud, loud honk was heard right in front of me, making me widely open my eyes but it was too late, and everything went black.

...

I woke up in a soft, comfy bed and feeling a little warm. My eyes slowly opened and I was feeling too dizzy to understand what was going on; this wasn't my apartment, nor Kai's or any other place I had been or seen before.

I also couldn't understand what had happened, all I could focus on was the red bright color of the furniture and walls, but even though it was all covered in red, it was nice. Even the floor was shiny and looked expensive, as well as the big flat screen near me.

"Finally, you're awake" a deep voice said, making me flinch. He really scared me. "I'm sorry, did I startle you?"

"Where am I?" I hurriedly said. Something about that man kept me from panicking for some reason, but I still was at the verge of tears. My head was pounding, my body hurt and I could barely process what was going on, and I didn't know why.

"You're in Hell, my- well, our home"

"My Lord!" another voice exclaimed.

I didn't know why, but I simply started crying, too tired to even fight whoever he was. He literally said I was in Hell, had I got kidnapped or something? Was he going to torture me? That and well, there seemed to be another man right here who called the other one 'Lord', so great, I was now with two psychos. That wouldn't be happening if I hadn't took that stupid walk!

My vision was blurry but I still spotted said man giving me a worried yet confused look, and he tried to touch me but of course I flinched. I was slowly gaining consciousness but my body was still aching and tired.

"That was... a bad choice of words. Arella, please listen to what the Lord wants to say"

"You know my name... W-why does everything hurt? W-what happened?"

"I'll explain it to you later, baby. But I think it's better if you see it for yourself, okay?"

The 'Lord' man literally picked me up in a quick motion and I couldn't even react, either because he was fast or because of how I was feeling. I didn't even complain, simply kept on crying as if it was going to solve anything. I would had found that super weird if I wasn't in that situation, since I rarely cried.

Something was wrong with me, I mean even though I could barely be conscious, I felt something different inside me. But I ignore it since there were more important things to worry about right then. Like the fact he was slightly bouncing me up and down as if I was some kind of baby or something. I didn't mind though, I'm not saying it helped but it didn't bother me either.

"I know it's scary, princess. But you have to trust me, it's alright"

"M-my body... And my head..."

"They hurt? The effects should be gone by now" he said the last part more to himself.

"She's still a human and a baby, my Lord. The effects are different from a normal demon"

"I guess that makes sense. Beleth, prepare her bed in case she's for an early nap or needs some alone time"

As soon as he finished that sentence, he realized I was still in his arms and like a crying mess, and for some reason I couldn't stop tears from falling. I hated it, I didn't want them to see me like that.

At least now I know the name of the other man, Bel... something. Yeah, 'Bel' would do for now.

And even though I knew it was stupid, I couldn't look at their faces because I was too damn scared, so much that my heart skipped a beat as soon as 'Lord' took me outside the nice room (suddenly I felt the urge to get back so desperately). And the sight was so frightening.

Hi!

I hope you like this story. I don't know why, but I've been wanting to write this kind of plot for a long time.

Please enjoy, and remember this is a DDLG story ^^;;