NATURE'S REPRESENTATIONS

Mikael came out to find a dark blue i20 standing in front of his house. Ishaan ran towards the car with Mikael keeping up, opened the back door, pushed him in, and then got in himself. The car was light grey from the inside. There were already two people in the car before they entered. The one driving was a buff guy with a characteristic familiar look. The black jacket, the mask, it all seemed to known. Mikael had seen someone fly through the Pankhpurian night, with exactly this get up. The guy had dark eyes, and black laid back hair. His jeans were very much non-ripped, unlike Mikael's own. He said, "Hi!" And maybe smiled under the mask. 

Holy Frigga! That was him. Mikael had seen him in the night sky. He could never forget the sight, or the get up. It was a day after the end of the mafia era in the city. He flew around through the sky as if he owned it.

The one beside the great Savior was a girl around his age. She was talking over her cellphone in a language Mikael didn't know. She didn't have any mask on. So, her face was fully visible. She had specs on, along with black hair with a few brownish streaks. Her specs stood in front of her shiny black eyes, and a look of wisdom. Maybe she was the nerd of the group, who was the smart one with a lot of knowledge. She smiled slightly at Mikael, waved slightly, and continued. To Mikael, she seemed familiar in some kind, as if he had seen her.

As they drove out of the street into the main road, Ishaan high-fived the girl, and called her 'Didi.' Ah, so that senior girl from college, pursuing PhD. Wow! Even she was a champion.

Ishaan shook the Savior's hand like an old friend. "You know him?"

"Oh, yes. He is the one who found me. Like I found you."

"You didn't find me." Mikael protested, "We were both there."

"Yeah. That is what we call 'finding', you know."

"He seems much calmer than we were, don't you think?" The Savior said, to the senior.

"Yeah, he does." Ishaan said, "He isn't losing his mind over the existence of the supernatural."

"What's going on?" Mikael asked, knowing there won't be an answer even now.

"Hold on for a minute, buddy." The senior girl said, "We are almost there. Once we are seated, we will tell you everything. And take off that mask, Rish. He knows who you are now. Show that beautiful face of yours." 

"Fine." Rish, or whatever the Savior's name was, said. He addressed to Mikael as he dropped into an empty street from which the huge mansion was visible, "Pay no heed to my girlfriend. I'm not an owner of a beautiful face."

"I'll be the judge of that." The senior girl said. Wow! She was the great Savior's girlfriend. That must be so cool. 

"Guys, seriously, get a room." Ishaan said.

"Jealous, Ishy?" The senior asked.

"Whose fault is it that you, as well as our multimillionaire friend, both are on love probation?" Rish asked.

"Shut up."

Seemed like a fun gang. Mikael figured that it wouldn't be the worst to have them as teammates to apocalyptic battles.

The car halted in front of the mansion's gate. So did another car. That was a white Honda City. "That's my sister." Rish nodded, and said, "Dope car."

"It was our father's."

"Take off the mask, Rishi." The senior said.

"No." Rishi said, maybe grinned under the mask. Okay, these two were feisty to each other.

A guard came running, to check who was in the car. He saw Rishi, saluted him as if he knew him well, to which Rishi saluted him back, and said, "The car behind us is also with us. Let them enter too." He nodded, as Mikael looked back to see Maja drive up right behind them. Rishi drove and parked the car by a lawn. Maja parked hers beside them. As the four got out, Maja came running at her brother. She held him by his shoulders, and asked, "Mik, what's wrong? What happened?" The rest looked at the siblings bluntly, not understanding anything. But they did feel that Maja was tensed. Ishaan pointed towards them and said, "Swedish."

"Ah!" Rishi replied. He turned towards the Nyqvists, and said, "Follow us. You will have all your answers inside. It is important that the discussion is done in front of the whole team."

"What discussions?" Maja asked.

"Maja," Mikael calmed her down, "Lets go inside. Lets see what is going on." Maja seemed to take it. Despite being older, Maja could really act childish at times. It was Mikael who would have to calm her down.

Before they could approach the door, it opened. And out of it came, well, a cat. A big white munchkin, with very little paws. Then came the master. To be honest, Mikael didn't have that image of the owner of the Sarkar Enterprises. The guy standing in a black pair of trousers, and a green long shawl, with a handkerchief in his hand, his nose red and running, dark hair a little messed up, brown sharp eyes, was not the one Ritabrata Sarkar that Mikael had expected. Yes, he knew that the multimillionaire was young, but probably not like this.

"Dude!" The senior said, "Why do you look so run-down?"

"He's got a cold."

"I amb find." Ritabrata replied.

"Are you?" Rishi asked.

"Divine champions do be normal." Ishaan said.

"Andyway, comb indside. All of you." Ritabrata said, putting shawl over, as he picked up his cat, "We hab a lot to talk about."

"Sure, magic champ." The senior said, as they went inside. Mikael and Maja followed.