MEGHNA'S SECRET PREPS

They all walked outside into the garden, when Maja called Mikael, "Oi, when are you coming home?"

"It'll be a while. There's something new that everyone's has learned."

"Really?" Maja asked, a pinch of excitement inside her voice, "Can I learn too?"

"I'll tell you once I get home."

And so, the garden. "Rishi, you must know her, right?" Meghna asked, as she took a step ahead. "Who?" Rishi asked. "Your patron's daughter." Meghna replied. Then, she took out a locket off of her neck. "I do. Why?" Rishi asked.

"Dude, what's going on?" Rick asked Rishi.

"Your girlfriend is acting weird."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Not yet." Meghna answered.

"What?"

And so it happened. Meghna held a Valknut medallion, and muttered in Old Norse, "Flow through me, Odin's army." Just like that, electricity covered her around, her eyes glowed white, and then, she was completely transformed. Her head was covered by a helmet, she wore a breastplate, hand-braces, and a red cape flew behind her. In her hand, she had a long spear. All she needed was a horse, and she would look exactly like...oh, maybe she was one already.

"YOU ARE A VALKYRIE?" Aitri's first words.

"Part time, but yeah."

"So, that's where you went for a month."

"Yep. To train after being chosen."

"Amazing!" Rishi uttered, and then looked at Rick and asked, "Right?"

Rick could rarely speak. His hands trembled, and he said, "She's a superhero."

"What?"

He said nothing. For the first time, Rick seemed to have been shocked. "Rick," Meghna said, still very much in the Valkyrie attire, "Why do you look so shocked?"

Rick said nothing. He just started walking, while saying, "Guys, you might wanna close your eyes." He walked close to Meghna, caught her by her shoulder, her spear dropping from her hand, and kissed her. As soon as that happened, Ishaan and Aitri turned. Rishi, however, kept looking. Mikael also didn't turn, while he was standing beside Rishi, who punched the air in delight, and said, "Finally."

The love birds had not stopped kissing. Apparently, these two had been holding themselves for quite long, for Rick didn't want to leave her alone if he died in war. But that is the beauty of this little thing called 'love'. Knows no bound, that one. When they separated, Rick said, "I'm done controlling."

"Funny how you finally get done after I'm part supernatural, huh!" Meghna asked.

"I thought that if I kept you away, you'll be safer. Now that I see this, I've no tension about you being safe."

"There's no tension about me being safe?" Meghna asked, clearly messing with Rick.

"I mean," Rick said, sighing, "I believe that you can protect yourself, if threat comes."

"But you didn't see me in action."

"I don't need to." Rick said, cupping his hands around Meghna's face, "I've seen it in your eyes."

Who knew the always joking multimillionaire had this side inside him? While Mikael appreciated Rick's words, he saw Rishi slither away to Aitri's side, and say to her, "Sorry for being a bad boyfriend, Aitri."

"Oh my love, not two persons are same." Aitri said, "Main thing is you meant well for me. Maybe Rick took lessons from you and prepped to be better." She hugged him tight, and slowly turned, as they saw Rick and Meghna finally make their romance get going. Mikael had known them only for half a month, and he already shipped them. Rishi and Aitri had known them all their lives. Ishaan looked at Mikael, and mouthed, 'Yay!'