Chapter 16: Request

Accelerator here remember to leave a comment with your thoughts and opinion

Let's start:

Loud noises can be heard in Foreverfall with Jaune sparing with Veldora learning a new technique

The two clashed as sparks of black electricity went everywhere pushing everything back

Veldora: "Expected of a Campione keep this up"

Jaune: "No need to say it twice"

Both were sent flying by the clash with the spear Jaune was welding changing from black to silver

The rest of team Jnpr and Rwby we're seeing this curiously with Pyrrha worried

Yang: "What are they doing?"

Velgrynd: "Training"

Weiss: "She's referring to the type of training"

Velgrynd: "Right well Veldora is teaching Jaune how to use Haki"

Ren: "Haki?"

Grayfia: "Haki is a power that lies dormant in all the world's living creatures... 'Presence', 'fighting spirit', and 'intimidation'...Using spiritual energy to enhance these things similar to aura"

Blake: "Aren't aura and spiritual energy the same thing?"

Grayfia: "In concept your right...The aura of a huntsman is the manifestation of one's soul and can be used for a wide range of abilities like haki however haki originates from the person's will and unlike aura that requires someone else to unlock anyone can use it either from training with an expert or shock experience"

Velgrynd: "Or in a rare case have a natural affinity to them"

Ruby: "A natural affinity"

Velgrynd: "Jaune has a natural affinity with observation haki the ability of sixth sense"

Ren: "He can sense our presence?"

Velgrynd: "Yes that's the normal use for everyone but with Jaune, he's able to read his opponents, sense the presence of those who hide it except a Campione using an authority to hide themselves, and so on"

Weiss: "And the other abilities?"

Velgrynd: "There are a total of three counting  observation there are Armament Haki the ability to coat yourself in energy or in Jaune's case a weapon, lastly the rare ability Color of the supreme king or Conquerers haki the ability to exert one's own willpower over others"

Weiss: "What makes that one rare?"

Grayfia: "It's a haki you must be born with"

Weiss: "Please don't tell me he was born with it"

Velgrynd: "No but in the case of a Campione they have it after their rebirth if they didn't originally have it in that case it's called Demon [king] haki since it's in another level than the original from what I was told by my sister Jaune used it on all of you without being aware"