Chapter 19: The Raven's Raid

Accelerator here remember to leave a comment with your thoughts and opinion

Let's start:

Everyone looking at the pile of bodies in the hotel's dining room with Aisha sitting in the Seiza position with Jaune glaring down at her as he sighed thinking to himself

Jaune: 'Aisha Agate the third Campione also known as the 'Holy maiden' a good person to the point of being a saint the only issue is...'

As a person Jaune was standing on top of was trying to get up

Stranger one: "You basta-"

He didn't get to finish as Jaune subconsciously stepped on his head as he continues to look down on his elder sister

Jaune: "You have no control..."

Aisha: "...Sorry"

Jaune only met her once before his fight with the second Campione and it was utter hell

He respects her as she helps people and is true to her ideals but as he learned Aisha is rather clumsy and her biggest flaw is she has impulse control issues meaning she helps the first person she sees regardless of the situation she doesn't recognize and comprehend the consequences of her actions until it's too late remembering her escapades when her authority [Fairy's Corridor] send her thru time or unknowingly helping a group of thieves one time...

Along with that, her authorities reflect that as they tend to randomly activate on their own, have random effects, or are indiscriminate in what they target with Jaune being a victim of her [Grand Luck] authority by having horrible luck for a day and when her [Charm or Curse] authority activated on accident with random people near them turning to her fanatics like now...

Jaune: "You need to train that authority like Luo Hao keeps telling you...for real this is why people tend to avoid you like the plague"

Aisha in tears

Aisha: "You don't need to remind me"

Jaune: "Enough why are you here?"

Aisha: "Well it's the Dragon Flame Festival big sis Luo told me about it once I thought maybe it's a good time to check it out but one thing led to another and I ended up not only working as a temporary maid for this hotel I also got enlisted to help with the Scorch dance ceremony"

Jaune just stares at her and sighed

Jaune: "You know there the word no right?"

Aisha: "...well"

Jaune: "I won't bug you about this just don't cause trouble for anyone...for real your 150+ years old"

Aisha: "I'm only 17 I'm only your elder sister for being the third Campione"

Jaune: "Biologically you are 17 but you are 117 chronologically"

Aisha's face pouted

Aisha: "Rude to talk about a woman's age"