Chapter 20: The Hunter And The Hunted

Accelerator here remember to leave a comment with your thoughts and opinion

Let's start:

Qrow: "So...mind explaining what was that about?"

It was a few hours after the failed raid with Aisha healing everyone that was wounded with the others taking shifts on guard duty in case Grimm attacked. Right now Jaune is taking a break and cleaning the blood of him with Qrow sitting across from him

Jaune: "About what?"

Qrow: "How about we start with the most important thing who was the guy that kidnapped my sister"

Jaune: "Don't know"

Qrow just facepalmed at this pointing at Jaune

Qrow: "Kid he said and I quote 'entertaining to see the emperor in action' you're the only one he could be talking about considering the one-sided beatdown you gave my sister and this emperor nonsense"

Jaune: "Look I don't know why he called me emperor nor how he knows me....but I do want to know what war is Ozpin in...and what does she mean by maidens?"

Qrow just sighed knowing he won't get much from Jaune and if he's asking the rest will

Qrow: "Zeke Cao we got a name and a description hopefully we find something out and as for that stuff kid l..."

Jaune looked at Qrow seeing a serious expression

Qrow: "The thing Raven said about the maiden and what she said about magic and Ozpin's war keep it to yourself Ozpin will explain it to you...all of you when we go back to Beacon"

Qrow left the room they were staying at with Jaune thinking on what Grayfia said

Grayfia: 'He is Zeke Cao a member of the hero clan...the hero clan is a group of humans that are part of the supernatural specializing in using lost magic of the old world and relics think of them as a magic organization and your natural enemy'

Jaune just sighed

Jaune: 'Make sense I'm a Demon [king] so it shouldn't be a surprise that there will be heroes'

Hearing a knock at the door someone came in to Jaune's surprise it was Weiss

Weiss: "Sorry for barging in...can we talk"

_____

_____

Both Jaune and Weiss were sitting across from one another with Grayfia entering with two cups of coffee and passing them to their respective person

Jaune: "Grayfia why are you in a maid outfit?"

Grayfia: "Well I'm currently serving you"

Jaune: "Yes but you could have done it without switching out of your huntsman outfit" 'Honestly I prefer her wearing her knight outfit'

Grayfia: "True...while I am your knight I am your maid first and foremost when in your in Beacon"

Jaune just sighed with Grayfia standing behind him on standby

Weiss: "I'm honestly surprised how you easily you let her serve you "

Jaune: "I don't, surprisingly enough she does this on her own after a while of serving me, and a persuasive conversation..."