Campione Alt: Time Mishap Part 2

Accelerator here remember to leave a comment with your thoughts and opinion

Let's start:

Ruby opens the door of Schnee Manor, Weiss and Blake at her side with Jaune behind them waiving. Yang, Jaune-2, Ren, and Aisha are seen standing there. Ruby jumps into Yang's arms as they happily hug each other. Ruby began crying tears of joy as she looks at her sister, who smiled back at her.

Meanwhile Jaune-2 looked at his double who just lifted a brow

C. Jaune: "What?"

Jaune-2: "Ok I'll just ask are-"

C. Jaune: "Like I told Ruby no didn't Aisha explain anything to you"

Aisha: "No I thought that it may be best to get here first"

Oscar approach Jaune waving

Oscar: "Nice to met you or have we already met?"

Jaune looked at Ocsar confused for a bit before he sighed

C. Jaune: "No but I do know who is listening....Ozpin"

Oscar: "So you know about that"

C. Jaune: "Yes I do"

Jaune turning over to see team Rwby having a moment with Yang hugging Weiss as Ruby goes to greet Jaune-2 and Ren. Yang then spots Blake, standing with her cat ears lowered. Yang holds the side of Blake's face, blushing, before the two touch foreheads.

Ren: "Where's Nora?"

Weiss walks towards Ren as Ruby watches her doing so. Ruby turns to Oscar.

Ruby: "Oscar, you--"

Ruby goes to hug Oscar, stopping when she notices Emerald with him. As Ruby reaches for her weapon, Emerald reaches for her own guns holstered behind her. Oscar stands between the two.

Oscar: "No, she's okay. I can--"

Ruby hears a notification from her scroll. May is calling from Mantle.

May: "Kids, the cargo ships you sent just made it but they're not alone"

Ruby: "May? What are you talking about?"

May: "Oh my gods, run! Everyone, into the mines!"

Blake: "Were those...?"

Everyone hears alarm blaring. Yang and Blake cover their ears when hearing them. Everyone takes out their scroll.

CCT Voice: "This is an emergency CCT broadcast"

All CCT's and Scrolls across Atlas show the SDC freighters being shot down by Atlesian Mantas.

Yang: "What's going on?"

Weiss: "Those ships, they were going to save people! Why would--"

The broadcast changes to show Ironwood standing in the center of a dark room, under a spotlight.

Ironwood: "I have always promised to defend this Kingdom. Its technology, its future, from those who would see it destroyed. Our enemy is crippled, but one individual still denies Atlas its salvation. The Protector of Mantle"

As Ironwood continues, Ruby, Blake and Yang became displeased as everyone watches. Jaune looks intently along with Aisha

Ironwood: "Penny, wherever you and your friends are, I need you all to listen. I know how much Mantle means to you, so I'm going to give you a choice. You can bring yourself to Atlas Academy and do your duty, help me save as much of Atlas as I can, and Mantle will be left to fend for itself. Or... you can all watch as I destroy it"