8

Later on jacob was struggling to get red to turn to right. I'm just watching him being stupid as I had and idea for me self and tied a rope around my waist d climed down "stay there Maisie" I said before going to red. She looks at me as I said "He's wondering if you might turn a smidge" I showed her what way she should turn as she did it.

I climed up as jacob puts the rope back in the boat "she ain't a pet don't let your gaurd down all right"

"You can relax captain shes a friend" Maisie said.

"Wait til she get hungry" he said"

"Will you just stop it" I said helping him fix the boat.

Later on we had food thanks to red who helped us in the evening we finished up the boat.

Then later at night Maisie was asleep on my lap and jacob was reading the book.

"It says here that during the dark times, the beast destroyed a town on the coast of Kara zoul. But we've been up and down the coast and we ain't never seen no town, destroyed or otherwise and we don't say 'yar half this much every other page we're shouting yar I mean this is nonsense."

"True" I said "but the book says otherwise, and it's going to outlast both of us so people will believe the beasts destroy towns that don't exist, and Hunters like to say yar"

Jacob wasn't sure "but if it ain't true then how are you supposed to know what is" he looks at the pages.

"And how do we know the sea beasts ever plucked ladies out of veggie patches. That there really were dark times? Maybe they didn't start this war"

"Maybe but why would we?" He asked .

Then all the sudden a storm was coming jacob picked up some stuff and blue while I carried maisie back to red nostrils. We set Maisie, blue and some stuff down as jacob and I watched lightning from under water.

"Nicer down her id say" I said.

"Aye nicer down here." jacob agrees as we watched lights from under water.

We saw  ships and bluster bones making me think of something.

"I don't know how the war started, maybe all that matters is how it ends" I said. Looking up at jacob "even if it means to be with the person I love. I'm just afraid of telling him how I feel"

"Perhaps he already knows" he said putting his hand on my cheek before leaning down as I leaned as I pressed my lips on his kissing him as he kissed back.

We broke apart for air as our forehead lean on each other for a bit before he wraps his arm around me as I put my head on his shoulder watching the light show.