11

Later on we got to the town and the captain shows the king and queen what we had done and plans to do.

I walked up to jacob with confidence "Jacob, I should have told every day from the moment I met you... I love you"  he looks at me in shock on what I said before I jumped off the ship and went to crow who was about to kill red "captain!" I shouted.

Crow stoped and turned to face me "delta, get back on the ship"

"I can't let you do it" I told him.

"You dishonour me child. As you dishonour all them hunters what come before all them what died heroes"

"Aye they were heroes.but you can be a hero and still be wrong."

He pulls out his sword as I did "out of everyone I have always thought you were the rebellious one. And it sickens me" he began to attack me and I block his attacks be he always seem to go hard.  Then next thing was he punched me knocking me out.

When I woke up Jacob was right in front of me I put my hand on his cheek "Jacob?!"

"Delta" he hugs me as I hugged "I love you too" then he kissed me and I kiss back before breaking apart.He helps me up and helps me walk towards Maisie and red. He picks up the spear and looks at red before raising it "NO MORE MONSTER HUNTING!" Then he breaks it and throws it.

Red let's three of us on as Maisie raised her book and said "our book, our history, is a lie, I don't believe the beasts ever threatened our shores it was just a story a story told by them!" She points at the royals. "For generations they've taught us to hate the beasts and sent the hunters out to destroy them and the beasts learned to fear us and hate us, and they fought back! I come from a long line of hunter that died your great death your kingdom was paid with their blood, and their blood this wars was started by kings and queens what come before and with every lie their empire grew. Now this lot stands on the Sam perch telling the same lies for their greed. Let it end!"

Then everyone shouted in agreement to Maisie and she ran up to Jacob and I and hugged us.

"All right red we best go" Jacob said.

Red turns us around leaving this town and I noticed Jacob was rubbing his leg.

"That hurt didn't it?" I asked.

He looks at me "you have no idea" he picks up Maisie who was between us then pull me in red sails us away.

And we had a good life on a farm Jacob and I are raising Maisie as our own child with blue as the house pet. Jacob and I have talked about getting married one day and the three of us gonna be happy family with a fourth on the way.

The end