9

During the day Maisie walk up to us as she noticed jacob was looking at a picture of jacob and I back to back fighting the monster "that ain't you no more. You're not jacob holland and delta sharpe who killed them beasts. You're jacob holland and delta sharp who befriended a beast, saved me life and led us all the way to rum pepper island." She points at the island.

We get up to see the view of the island "this is as far as red goes"jacob said "won't be safe for her beyond the dregmorr, but we can flag a passing ship"

"And then what?" Maisie asked.

"Then we'll uh take to you guelson won't we?"

"And what about you two?" She asked. I looked at Jacob then back at her "guelston is a place it ain't a family I ain't going back there and you both ain't going back on that ship so all you both have is me. And all I have is both of you and that don't sound so bad." I walked up to Maisie and sat beside her as jacob followed "so what do you say should we give it a go?"

"You mean like a family?" I asked.

"Sure I don't know maybe if we pretend long enough it could feel real?" For years I always wanted to have kids of me own wanted to know what it would be like outside hunting maybe this would be my change "never mind it's stupid.

"What you picturing three of us on a farm or something?" Jacob asked.

"I said never mind ya donkey"

"All right. I guess we better pack up" he said as red takes us to land and we hoped down jacob looks at her "well girl this has been an Improbable adventure. And I thank you for all you have done but it's time to go home now" she stays there for a sec as he picks up a spear "and I promise that delta and I will never hunt see monsters again." He lifts the spear "NO MORE MONTER HUNTING!" He tries to break it with his leg but failed failed multiple time.

"Jacob love , I think you need to stop be for you hurt yourself even more" I said.

He nods and looks at red "you understand the point I'm trying to make here right? It's a symbolic gesture"

I thinks she understood as he gently puts blue in the sea.

All the sudden red notices something was wrong as we followed her and saw the ship from before she was pissed off and attack the ship.

Maisie tried to stop her but red was making a mess and accidentally injuring her as she see the inevitable and tries to attack the ship be got shot by a dart to knock her down. As jacob finds a boat and paddles us back to the ship while I was holding Maisie.

Hope she's okay.