Chapter 2: Meet the Family

Y/n POV
I couldn't believe it. Ben is alive, standing right in front of me but how, and what is with this weird aura I keep getting off from him?

"Ben," me and Klaus said. Ben scowls at Klaus, but had a startled look when he saw me.

" Is that you?" Luther asked

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?!" Diego shouted

"They are the Sparrows. My children." Dad announced.

"Say what!?!" I shouted, what the hell does he mean their children, did he somehow change the timeline? If he did I swear I'm gonna strangle someone because I'm getting tired of this time-traveling SHIT.

Suddenly the ground started to shake, the furniture trembled and I felt a sudden energy source forming but my thoughts were caught off by someone calling my name.

"Y/N? Is that you" It was a girl with sunglasses (Fei)who looked at me shocked and confused like the rest of them.

"And you are?" I said. They all had water in their eyes and my siblings just gave me a questionable look.

"How are you alive?" Ben said in disbelief.

"Breathing, maybe," I said sarcastically looking at them strangely. "What are you even talking about?" I asked confused as Hell.

"You died 5 years ago." Said the tall man (Marcus). That made me raise my eyebrows.

"Don't you remember us?" Said Luther's crush (Sloane) who looks almost about to cry.

"No, I don't even know you."

Third POV:
Little did Y/n know, that what she said nearly shattered their hearts, especially Ben's it was like being stabbed in the chest by a sword. How could you not know who they are, your best friends, the people who you've been with since they were seven? Did these people have something to do with this!?

Y/n POV:
"They're your friends' Number zero," Dad said

"Huh," I said confused.

"I'm sorry. But what do you mean they're your children and Y/n's friends?" Five asked "That's not possible, old man.

"Of course it is! I think I would know, wouldn't I?" Dad said

"Everyone else can see Ben, right?" Klaus asked. Yeah, no shit I can see him, but he looks like a completely different person, and that broke my heart a little.

"Cute hat, Sundance," Ben sarcastically remarks

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy, a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, they claim to be my spawn." Dad informed this so-called "Sparrow Academy".

"Claim!?" I and Allison said in sync.

"Okay five, Y/n, what the hell is going on?" Allison asked.

"I don't know yet, but it's concerning" five said and I gave him a look saying " ya think".

I then felt eyes in the back of my head, I turned around to see it was Ben who was eyeing me up and down, I felt my face turning red but didn't show it.

"Is he telling the truth?" said the man whom I assumed to be the leader asked.

"Not the part about us being perfidious," said Vanya trying to defend us.