Chapter 8: Thank you: Part2

(2006) Third POV:
Y/n was in her room, crying after Ben's death. She had cuts, bruises, and a bandage head. It was raining outside, Y/n was just watched threw the window with depressed eyes.

Yao had entered her room using teleportation, startling the young girl. She had a Bouquet of  flowers in her hands, she had pitiful look.

As soon as the portal closed, Y/n jumped into her arms a crying mess. "It's all my fault, I'm the reason he's gone." Y/n cried out.

"Shshshshshh" Yao shushed her.
"None of what happened today was your fault, whatever happened, happened. Neither you or anyone else is at fault. Yao comforted her.

"I just don't know what to do." Y/n confessed. Yao took a deep breath leading her to the bed for them to sit down. "Child, when we loose someone we love we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind."

With that said, Y/n stopped crying for a moment to process what she just heard. She nodded in understanding giving Yao another hug of gratitude. And with that being settled, Yao left her room and Y/n teleported the bouquet of flowers near Ben's statue and fell asleep.

It was now 2018, Y/n was at the cemetery with tears running down her face as she was in a black dress with a bouquet of Yao's favorite flowers 💐. She standing in front of her Tombstone mourning over the loss of one of the most precious people in her life.

(Hours ago)
Y/n didn't know what happened, nobody did. When she went to go visit Yao there was an ambulance there, she rushed over to find her in a gurney cuts and bruises everywhere and a very terrible stab wound to the side of the stomach.

She bombarded the doctors and nurses with questions, asking them about what happened. They said that she was falling of the roof of her apartment. She told them that she knew her and wanted to come along with them.

At the hospital, Yao was rushed to surgery, doctors giving Y/n no access inside and told her to wait outside.

But she wasn't having it. She immediately went to her seat and Astro Projected herself, separating from her body.

(Sort of went like this, pretend Strange is Y/n. And nothing is mentioned about Dormammo or kaecilius)

They both gave each other one last hug, tears swelling up in Y/n's eyes. "I'll miss you. Little one." Said Yao, Y/n looked wiped away her tears giving her a genuine small smile.

"Thank you, for everything-

-Mom......

(I hope you guys like this chapter, I really gave in a lot of thought to the these two chapters, I wish you guys well.)