Chapter 10: World's Biggest Ball of Twine

Third POV: (your outfit for this chapter)
It was 8:00 am, and Y/n was walking through the park in new clothes, she couldn't stop thinking about the vision she had and needed some fresh air.

"Hey, Good morning Y/n." 

She turned to see it was Luther who was in a tracksuit. "Oh hey, Luther, what's up?" Y/n said with a small smile.

He slowed down to her paste to talk. "Oh, just thought I'd get started on my morning jog, nothing much, you?" Said Luther.

"Just needed some fresh air." She said shaking her head a little. Y/n then heard bird noises and noticed many sparrows are staring directly at them.

"Hey, are you seeing this?" Y/n said gesturing to the birds around them. They looked around and suddenly stopped walking.

"Huh, yeah"He replied. They suddenly caught on to the situation. "Oh, SHIT!!" Luther then grabbed Y/n's hand and started to run, as they were being chased by birds.

They then noticed Christopher behind them, Y/n then got out of Luther's grip and used her magic to lasso the cube block.

Christopher struggled against her hold but was then released when Y/n suddenly couldn't move.

She was being held off from the ground next to an upside-down Luther. She looked to where the source was coming from and saw Sloane along with Ben and Fei walking up to them.

"Hello, there stranger." Said Sloane, Luther looked at her with a smile. "Oh hey." He replied.

Y/n just eye-rolled at both of them and just glared at the three in front of them. Ben then started moving forward and kicked Luther in the face knocking him out.

"What the Hell, Ben!?" That was all she could say before suddenly passing out.

Somewhere...
Y/n POV:
I opened my eyes to see where I was, my head was hurting due to the impact from earlier.

"Where the hell am I?" I thought out loud, It then all came back to me. I and Luther were kidnapped by the sparrows and brought to the Academy.

 I and Luther were kidnapped by the sparrows and brought to the Academy