Chapter 3: Bring It ON!!

A fight broke out between the Umbrellas and Sparrows. The sparrows go after Vanya and Allison, Marcus pursues Luther, Diego fights Christopher, and Ben battles Five and Y/n.

Third POV:
Five and Ben were going at it sending punches and kicks at each other, Ben ducks under a swing and lands a hit in Five's stomach. He nearly got five in a headlock (keyword; nearly) until five blinked a few feet away.

"You're alive. That's...great. Or possibly horrible. I'm not sure". Five said

"Okay, is that some kind of weird smack talk?" Ben replied.

"It's more of an existential problem, really, Ben," Y/n answered. She won't admit it but it was kind of a turn on seeing Ben this way despite having to fight him.

"Awesome. Well, here's your next problem" Ben used his tentacles at five but blinked away. Now it was just Ben and Y/n circling each other.

"Just how are you alive, Y/n, and why are you suddenly with these umbrella people!?" Ben asked although internally grateful to see his Y/n again.

"One, I could say the same for you, but I guess we're both confused! And two, I've been with them my entire life." What she said left Ben confused and angry, this can't be his Y/n, can it?

"No! You can't be her." Ben shouted and he unleashed his tentacles on her but she dogged in the process and began to attack.

Y/n vs Ben(I love this video, by the way, start at 0:10)

Ben was on the ground, groaned in pain but got up and used his tentacles and grabbed her. She used her Eldritch to teleport herself out of the grip and used Eldritch- Lasso to restrain him, which catches him off guard, shocked and recognized.

"It is you N/n." Did they steal you from me, just what they have done to you?" Ben said.

"Uhhh. . . . . . I'll get back to you on that later," Y/n said.

"You know, even though you're a total asshat now." Five suddenly spoke causing both of them to look up at the balcony. The binds suddenly where-off and Ben tried unleashing his tentacles on him, but five blinked behind him and punched him out. "It's nice to see you again, really."

They then turn around to see the cube thing known as Christopher float towards them, backing away, they then saw Diego jump on it and begin pummeling it. "Who's your daddy? I'm your daddy"!

It then shoots upward and spins around rapidly, Diego flies off but was caught by Y/n who used the sling ring/portal him to the couch creating a softer landing. "Thanks!"

"I'm gonna go help Allison and Vanya, you'll be good right!?" Y/n asked and Five nodded.

In the main room. . .
A crow flaps by, and out of four sparrows were fighting. Allison was up against Fei and Vanya was up against Jayme.

"I don't want to fight you"! Vanya shouted trying to reason with the sparrow.

Jayme kicks, and Vanya ducks. "Aww! Did you want to be best friends?" Jayme said before she sent a kick to Vanya's face.

Nearby, Fei fights Allison with a straight wooden Cain. "You know, for a blind person, you're not that bad". Allison said.

"Who says I'm blind, asshole?" Fei said, the crow flaps in Allison's face. From the birds perspective, Fei's swings her Cain, Allison dodges and jumps over it.