Special #1 AU: Part 1

Requested by:@North_star_boys

In this Special AU, Umbrella Ben wakes up to find himself alive and in his body. Little did he know that he was in the body of Sparrow Ben!

Umbrella Ben POV:
Darkness. . . . .that was all saw, nothing but a dark void of nothingness. I don't know what exactly is happening at the moment all I remember was hugging Vanya before I faded away, saving my family in the process.

Is this supposed to be Heaven? It doesn't look like what Klaus described at all.

I then thought about my family. How I'll miss them all so much, especially Y/n. At least, in the end, I finally got to kiss her, for one last time. Something I've always been wanting to do for a long time.

"Ben!"

I heard a muffled voice, "Who's calling my name?" I thought as I try opening my eyes, I could hear pounding coming from, my chest?.....My...heart!!

"Ben!"

I heard it again but clearer although I don't recognize it, probably God? Maybe? Either way, I was ready regardless.

"Wake up. . ."

That then started to sound like......Y/n?"

I then see a bright light that started to cover my vision. It wasn't until the light started to fade slowly that I was able to open my eyes, and I found myself in a room, my bedroom. I slowly looked in confusion as to why I was in my room, I looked down when I suddenly felt chilly and that's when I realize that I was not wearing my black hoodie, pants, and jacket but was shirtless wearing red shorts.

"Where am I?" I thought, as I carefully got up from the bed and slowly looked around but I sharp pain shot through my head.

"Or should I say when?"

I then thought to myself, "How am I in pain when I'm not even. . . . .alive?" I then came to see a body mirror and stepped in front of it, saw my reflection!!! "I-I'm alive?!" I say quietly.

I noticed the body and facial features were different. I had facial mustache hair, and muscles, and my hair was spiked up.

*SMASH!!!*

"Dammit," Said a voice.

I jumped at the sudden voice from behind the door, the door started to slowly open and revealed Y/n! In the flesh wearing a similar Academy uniform from when we were kids but in red and a sparrow brand on the side, she was using her magic to make the spilled drink vanish. When her eyes laid on me, a smile appeared on her beautiful face.

"Hey sleeping head, how are you feeling—Oof!"

I didn't let her finish her question as I ran up to her and wrapped her in a bear hug, burying my face into her shoulder. I haven't hugged her in 17 years, not anyone for that matter except for Vanya.

This feels good.

Third POV:
"WHOAH, uh okay," Y/n said confused but reciprocated the hug. Although she found it odd for Ben to act not-so grumpy in the morning, or any time of the day for that matter.

Ben then released and gave a sheepish smile, "Sorry if I startled you, I'm just glad you're alright." He said relieved.

Y/n smiled, "I should ask you that since you were the one who got hit, remember?" She said.

"Where are we, what happened to the others?" Said a frantic Ben.

Y/n then looked at him confused, "What do you mean 'where are we'? We're at the Sparrow academy also known as our home, and the others are downstairs having breakfast."

Ben was at a loss hearing those words. How can they be back home? Sparrow Academy!? What about the apocalypse? And Vanya's powers. His thoughts were cut off by a hand placed on his forehead, he looked up to see Y/n's worried expression.

"Are you feeling okay, Ben? Maybe you should sleep in and I'll have Grace come by to see you."

"Um...no, no, I'm fine. I'm just having a morning headache, so please don't worry about it?" He lied.

He didn't want to lie to her but he knew there was something wrong and the only way to find out is to play along.

With a shrug, Y/n nodded and believed him, "Okay then, change into your uniform then come down to eat before Marcus gives out one of his stupid lectures again," And with that said, Y/n left the room.

Ben then let out whatever breath he was holding for who knows how long and run a hand through his head in frustration. He went to the closet and there revealed his supposed Academy uniform, he was slightly weird and had to wear it again. It was like the Umbrella uniform but vice versa with a Sparrow logo representing the so-called Sparrow Academy.

But that wasn't important. He will admit that he was happy to be alive once more but 1 question has yet to be answered. . . . . . . . . . .

"Where or when am I?"

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for taking so long. I just had a really hard time doing this chapter and I know it's short but there will be more parts to come. And let's all give a thank you 🙏 👏 to the person who came up with the idea. (The name is at the top)

Have a Happy Holiday!!!