Chapter 5: Hotel Obsidian

Y/n POV:
We were all walking through the park, people were giving us strange looks, then Allison suddenly spoke up. "What are we doing?" She asked.

Five looked at her and answered "Ruminating."

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Klaus asked me, I was about to answer but Diego answered instead.

"Because we look like the damn Village People who just lost a fight." Diego then snatched Klaus's hat and they began to wrestle for it.

-Gimme that. Hey! Ow!

"Would you guys cut it out?" I said.

Allison turned around and suddenly spoke. "Okay! You know what? I need to go find Claire. I will catch up with you guys later."

I then remember what Klaus told us and it made me realize something. "If Reginald didn't adopt them, then that means Allison never met Patrick and Claire doesn't exist in this timeline." I thought to myself, she was about to walk away but Vanya thankfully spoke up.

"Hey, Allison, No! First, let's get somewhere safe, clean up those cuts, and then we'll go find her." I'm guessing she probably had the same thought as I did.

I looked up at the buildings to see the built boards of the Sparrows. One of them had me in the picture, saying "forever remembered!" It was really sweet, to be honest.

"Man, I hate those guys," Luther said with a bit of jealousy in his tone. "Look at 'em with their ... stupid smug..." He tries to insult them (keyword: tried)

"You can do it. You can do it." Klaus and I encouraged him. "C'mon big guy!"

"s..s...smug....smugness"

Klaus and I exhaled. "Keep working on it, big guy. You'll land one, eventually. I said

"But honestly, what are we doing?" Allison said, "We can't stand here bleeding out in the middle of this park."

"I don't know, but we better gear up fast before they come for round two, alright?" Diego chimed in.

I turn to him, an eyebrow raised, "What makes you think they'll come after us?" I asked.

"Because I would," Diego said, I roll my eyes at this, of course, that'd be his answer.

"Yeah I mean we did break into their house..." Klaus said.

"-OUR House." Allison corrected

...bust up all their nice antiques and shit." Y/n added to the conversation.

Yeah, I don't think the crime-fighting...super nerds are gonna let that go." Luther said still trying to land an insult.

"Let's just think of someplace off the radar where we can lie low and not draw attention." Five said.

"What kind of a weird-ass place are we not gonna draw attention to?" Diego asked, they all turned to look at me and Klaus who was spinning in circles while I was making he doesn't fall. He stopped to see everyone looking at him then turned to me and suddenly thought of an idea.

"Oh boy," I thought.
.

.

.

.
Third POV:
They arrived at a building called Hotel Obsidian. The place wasn't all that bad if Y/n does say so herself.

"Oh, Hotel Obsidian. I missed you, you slutty old dame. Absorb her, absorb her into your bosom. You know, 'cause back in her heyday, she played host to world leaders. Roosevelt, Gandhi, Stalin, Gorbachev, Castro, King Olaf of Norway, one of the Kim Jongs, Tito, Dalia Lama, Elvis, and not one but two Kardashians, allegedly.

Allison started to walk away "where—where are you going?" Klaus asked,

"I gotta make a call." She said.

"Nowadays, she's just a flophouse, a party house, for those of us not looking to be judged by society's rules and norms." Klaus finished.

"You mean a place to hide." Luther short answered.

"Exactly! It's perfect, right n/n?" Klaus looked at her.

"I gotta admit Klaus this place isn't all too bad, you did good," Y/n said, earning an 'Awww' from Klaus.

"And the best part is, she's gonna look after us, no questions asked. Never. Right? C'mon." Klaus signaled the others to follow. Y/n looked around seeing people dressed weirdly like they just came out of a fashion magazine.

"Is it just me, or do these people dress like from the last century?" Y/n thought, her eyebrows furrowed.

"This place is weird," Vanya stated.

"So are we, what's your point?" Y/n chimed in.

"Touché," Vanya said.

They all walked threw the halls until Klaus went to the 'check in' desk and rang the bell. He made a loud gasp and a big smile, "Chet! Mon Frere! It's so great to see you. I'd like my usual suite, por favor."

The man went up and stop the ringing bell. "I've never seen you before." He replied.

"See? I told you. Discreet." Klaus said to them. Luther and Y/n were petting the Dog on the desk. "Please stop scaring my Dog!" The man said.

"Oh I'm so sorry, forgive us sir but we would like some rooms pls," Y/n said politely.

"Super! And how will we be paying today." The man pulled a sign saying 'cash upfront.

"Ah. Oh. Ummm" The Umbrella's maid noises as they checked in pockets for money.

"Don't worry guys I got this." Y/n pulled out cash, and placed it on the desk, the Clerk gave us two room 🔑 keys.

"Okay guys, let's Brady Brunch this bitch." She said walking while the others stand in their place for a moment, she turned around to face them.

"What," she asked

"Where did that money come from?" Luther asked.

She scoffed and said, "It's for me to know and you to find out."

They all just followed her to the elevators and then Five suddenly spoke. "Uh, meet back in the bar in two hours so we can make a plan."

He informed everyone. "I have a plan," Diego said running up in front of them. "We attack the sparrows, and we take back our house, and then we punch Dad a bit until he admits that we're better and he loves us more. BOOM! Done! We're wasting time!" He continued.

"Diego! For the love of God and all that is Holy, SHUT the FUCK up! Just calm down for the sake of your sanity and ours, please? We'll figure this out later." Y/n snapped, tired of his antics.

"Yeah man, what y/n said. Relax, don't sweat it, man. Those shit birds are staying put for a while. I bet they're as wiped as we are. Klaus said.

This seemed to calm Diego down a bit as he looked at them. "Really?"

"Yeah, I mean kicking our asses looked exhausting," Klaus said.

"Now get in here before it closes," Y/n said.